Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Joining in! Taking a quick trip 12/17-12/20 to see Disney spiffed up for Christmas and to celebrate my Mom's 75th birthday! Definitely doing Candlelight Processional and still mulling over where to eat! Glad I have a little more time to decide, but excited to see the packages open up and narrators announced!

Thanks fla4fun, that's what I thought but was hoping there was the option of going to the restaurant to get the tickets prior to eating. Too bad the tickets can't be loaded onto a MB!

I'm following! Not sure what date yet, but sometime during 12/10-12/16. Looking at trying out the coral reef this time!

We're going to be there over Christmas break. Hoping for a Christmas Eve reservation.

Hoping to make a quick trip for the holidays. Planning for late Nov-early Dec. We saw Robby Benson last year and he was terrific! Would definitely do the CP dining package again.

Can't wait to see this for the first time. We will be there 12/16 - 12/21. My mom has always wanted to see WDW decked out for the holidays so we are doing girls trip: me, DD 13, Sister, and Mom. Plus DD b-day is Dec. 24th so early birthday celebration for her as well.

Does anyone know how the show times are assigned? If you do the lunch package are you automatically assigned the early show? Are there options for dining AFTER the show?
The times were automated in 2015. Lunch/Breakfast were early shows. Early dinner was 2nd show etc. Last year you could essentially pick which show you wanted to attend. You could keep refreshing the screen until you got the show time you wanted. If you booked by phone you could request the show time. It was so much more convenient. We did breakfast last year since it was the cheapest option and got the 2nd show.

The narrators usually only do 2-3 nights, right? We have two EPCOT days (a Monday and Thursday), and I was thinking about booking the package on both days then canceling one once the narrators are finalized.

this will be my first time going in December and to the Candlelight Processional. When do they normally start taking reservations? Is it around now or further into the summer?

this will be my first time going in December and to the Candlelight Processional. When do they normally start taking reservations? Is it around now or further into the summer?

The candlelight processional packages are generally released around July.

I'm following as well! Last year we saw Neil Patrick Harris. Just amazing! We are going the same week this year, so I'm hoping he will be there again. I'm also waiting for the F&W seminars to be released. SO much Disney Planning this year!!!

Joining the wait for CP. We will be at WDW 12/17-12/27 and this will be our 3rd CP. It is always so beautifully done.

Last edited:
Last year we did the package and chose the breakfast option at Captains Grille. This was for the last CP show, 8ish. Last year also Trattoria al Forno was one of the breakfast options also, but now that is a charaxter breakfast.

Maybe they could still keep the breakfast option and do another breakfast option like The Wave or maybe Kona.

I liked that we were not tied to one park for most of the day and the dining option was closer to our hotel.

Guess we shall see what Disney does this year.

Joining. I don't want a CP package but I do want a ressie to Biergarten for 11/28 and I don't think I'm going to see any until CPs are released.

Joining for December 4 or 6. Have seen NPH the last 2 years and would like to see someone different this year, but this is the week he is usually there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter