• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelled last minute...rebooking question.

Glass Slipper

Mouseketeer
We had some things happen in our family just before leaving for the cruise and we decided that it was best that we did not go. Our travel agent told us to file a claim anyway knowing that it would be denied. This way we did get a portion of our money back, but the rest Disney keeps and can be used if we rebook within the next year.

My question is...do that have to be used for a cruise or could it be used to book a Disney World vacation? Not sure if anyone has had to do this...I'm going to email my travel agent as well. I just happened to be on the boards and know how helpful everyone can be! Thanks!!! :wave2:

We had some things happen in our family just before leaving for the cruise and we decided that it was best that we did not go. Our travel agent told us to file a claim anyway knowing that it would be denied. This way we did get a portion of our money back, but the rest Disney keeps and can be used if we rebook within the next year.

My question is...do that have to be used for a cruise or could it be used to book a Disney World vacation? Not sure if anyone has had to do this...I'm going to email my travel agent as well. I just happened to be on the boards and know how helpful everyone can be! Thanks!!! :wave2:

Hey there...i just pm'ed you with a question...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter