Canadians going to WDW in September!

lisalonglash

Yes, I love Pluto!
If there is already a thread for this, I apologize :flower3:

So, who else will be going to the World this September?

We're going from Sept. 12-20 and staying at ASMu preferred with free dining! :banana: I just paid off everything with our TA this morning because the CDN$ was at a decent rate (comparatively speaking lol) - so exciting! :woohoo:

We are going Sept. 1-12 staying at AKL Club Level for FREE DINING :banana:
It was a great savings for our family of 4 (2 teen boys considered "disney adults")...I can't wait, even though I dread heat and humidity, I'll be at Disney World with lower crowds and Free Dining! I'll compromise ;)
We paid off our trip last week too, and just bought $500.00 more spending money with the $ doing not too badly this past week.
I wanted to convert some money before it took a nosedive again with the flu paranoia going around, it is not going to be good for the economy, I think :sad2:
Marie

We are taking out kids on a surprise trip from September 18-27th. We are in at All Star Music - Family Suite for FD.

We are there from Sept 19-27 with Free dining! I'm taking 3 friends who have never been.

We're going September 10 - 24 and staying at POP Century. My son decided to come with us for the first week so it will be me, DH and DS for a week and just me and DH for the second week.:goodvibes

We're crossing over the 2 months - Aug 29 - Sept 7 - staying at POR. Heat and Humidity here we come!

Taking my DD6princess: for a surprise trip from Sep 9th-16th, we fly out of Toronto late on 9th and back early on 16th so 6 whole days . Staying at Pop with Free dining. Booking MNSSHP for 11th (as we fly back at 8am on 16th so don't think we can handle stying out late on 15th!!).

Can't wait. Just a little annoyed our school district just changed start date from 1st to 8th, so DD will only get 2 days in Grade 1 before being off a week, but oh well WDW is an education in itself!! :rotfl:

I've save almost $1000 as flights booked through my Aeroplan miles and free dining. Woohoo!!

Sept 10-17 for us, at POR.

Second time at Disney, 1rst onsite!

I still need cheap flights-so if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears:lovestruc

Will check out aeroplan miles but I sincerely doubt we have enough, lol

Kathy

If there is already a thread for this, I apologize :flower3:

So, who else will be going to the World this September?

We're going from Sept. 12-20 and staying at ASMu preferred with free dining! :banana: I just paid off everything with our TA this morning because the CDN$ was at a decent rate (comparatively speaking lol) - so exciting! :woohoo:

Same resort, same exact dates! ASMu 12-20 with free dining!:banana:

Sept 10-17 for us, at POR.

Second time at Disney, 1rst onsite!

I still need cheap flights-so if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears:lovestruc

Will check out aeroplan miles but I sincerely doubt we have enough, lol

Kathy

Hi Kathy! Where are you flying out of?

Same resort, same exact dates! ASMu 12-20 with free dining!:banana:

How cool! :goodvibes We're staying in one of the Calypso buildings - are you staying there too? We should put a secret sign to each other in our room window! :lmao:

Hoping to make it down for approx the 20-27, but not booked yet. Pop for us this time. Last time we went the dollar was just about par...hate to see it back in the low 80's!

We will be there August 22-Sept 7, we are staying at ASMu in a family suite with free dining. Can't believe the deal!! We are doing MNSSHP Sept 4. Priced out the same length of time at Disney Land and it was more than twice the price even with the 2 free deal, and that is with just a 2 day hopper. We all can't wait
Me DH DS16 DD13 DS11 DD6

Staying at AKL Villas... hoping for Kidani but still on the waitlist!!
Doing MNSSHP on Sept 29.
Baby turns 1 on Oct. 1/09 ... but it is his second trip!
added on 3 days SEpt. 24 - Sept 27 for free dining but upgraded to deluxe

Me and DS going Sept 25th to Oct 4th Pop Century & Free Dining:banana:

Just bought MNSSHP tickets for Sept 29th today :thumbsup2