Canadians going to WDW in September!

Count us in, staying at BWV Sept 23 to Sept 27 and the AKV Kidani Sept 27 to Oct 2nd

How cool! :goodvibes We're staying in one of the Calypso buildings - are you staying there too? We should put a secret sign to each other in our room window! :lmao:

We don't have preferred, so we might end up in Country Fair... Good to keep us in shape with all that free food! :cool1:

AKL, September 26, - October 3. First time the kids have stayed Deluxe. I think they are going to love having the bunk beds. They hate sleeping in the same bed together. Also, it will be DS11's first time on the Dining plan since he is and adult. He will love it. He has a diverse palate and hates to be restricted to the kids menu.

Going Aug 18-26, flying out of Buffalo (MUCH cheaper than Toronto). We're taking a Coach Canada bus from downtown Toronto to Buffalo Airport for $55 CND a person roundtrip.. And the flight is only $190 CND a person roundtrip. staying at ASMu.. Taking advantage of the free dining plan and my DH's b-day is on Aug 24 so we're taking advantage of that deal too!

It'll be my 15th trip to WDW but his FIRST!! And it will also be our first vacation alone together :lovestruc
We got married in April '08 and have been putting off the honeymoon, but we've been saving every dollar and now it's time! We're VERY excited :woohoo:

Over here, over here!!!:cheer2:

We are going Sept. 8-14, Wildnerness Lodge, Courtyard view, Free dining!!!!! We went for free dining last year and stuffed ourselvs silly. :rotfl: DD will be 2.5 and can rhyme off every Disney character she knows...should be awesome!!!:banana:

Count us in, staying at BWV Sept 23 to Sept 27 and the AKV Kidani Sept 27 to Oct 2nd

We are at Jambo house in a 2 bed and studio but waitlisted for Kidani! Have yt to be disappointed by waitlist so hoping it will happen!!!

We are at Jambo house in a 2 bed and studio but waitlisted for Kidani! Have yt to be disappointed by waitlist so hoping it will happen!!!

Hope you get it, we have always been lucky with our waitlist too. I heard they are going to open the 2nd section of Kidani in September. We will also be at MHSHP on Sept 29th:thumbsup2

We are heading to WDW August 29 - Sept 8th and staying at Pop... this will be our first trip to WDW... :cool1:

my trip keeps on getting longer! LOL We are now looking at Aug 27-Sept 6

27-30 -- ?? Maybe POP
30-4 - SSE (THV if I get my Waitlist!)
4-6 - BLT

:thumbsup218-27sept staying at all-star movies.

but next week im going on the magic for a 7 day western. :thumbsup2

If there is already a thread for this, I apologize :flower3:

So, who else will be going to the World this September?

We're going from Sept. 12-20 and staying at ASMu preferred with free dining! :banana: I just paid off everything with our TA this morning because the CDN$ was at a decent rate (comparatively speaking lol) - so exciting! :woohoo:

Me, my DD8 and niece will be going from Sept. 12 - 19 at ASMu with free dining.:dance3:

We arrive late in the day of Thursday September 24 at the Pop Century with Free Dining (upgraded to Deluxe Dining) and leave on the Sunday October 4 to go on a 7 night cruise on the Freedom of the Seas.

Not exactly September, but close enough....we are going to the world from Oct 3-13 with the free dining!!! :lovestruc:cloud9::cheer2::cool1:

Aug 20th till Sept 20th.

WOW! Now that's a Disney vacation! I sure wish I could be down there for a month!

We will be staying at POFQ from Sept. 24 - Oct. 3. This will be my little fella's first trip to WDW. Thankfully DW's folks are coming with us.

We are flying out of Toronto Sept. 12-19th
Staying at Pop, same as the '05 trip.
Only a group of 8 this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter