Canadian Room Only Discount

Disney just released a very similar promo for the general public from March 6-July 7, so this promo has more or less been extended until July 7 for Canadians.

Unfortunately no Canadian Resident ticket discount released.

Is this the 100$ off a night discount for a handful of deluxe rooms? Or was there a specific Canadian resident discount?
Also....Hong Kong Disney is closing due to Covid. Do you think North America will follow suit?

Is this the 100$ off a night discount for a handful of deluxe rooms? Or was there a specific Canadian resident discount?
Also....Hong Kong Disney is closing due to Covid. Do you think North America will follow suit?

I suspect it will be $100 off deluxe and less of lower level rooms, but I believe it's been hard to get into the website for people to check.

Hong Kong has implemented pretty stringent Covid restrictions (cruises are also being cancelled, Canada and US travel bans, flights being cancelled from certain countries). It's not a Disney decision but a government one.

The new discount is same as the Canadian Discount (as I checked my reservation today) ... I was hoping to apply the AP discount - but there was nothing available for my dates.

Hopefully I can get through and get this discount applied to my trip!

Then I just need APs to be available again (Blargh).

If we book this Canadian room only discount, do we have to pay in full 30 days in advance, or do you pay the balance when you arrive at the hotel? Usually room-only reservations don't have to be paid in full until you arrive at the hotel, but I wasn't sure if that rule applied to this particular discount. TIA!

If we book this Canadian room only discount, do we have to pay in full 30 days in advance, or do you pay the balance when you arrive at the hotel? Usually room-only reservations don't have to be paid in full until you arrive at the hotel, but I wasn't sure if that rule applied to this particular discount. TIA!

Same rules when you check in as long as you don’t turn it into a package.

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter