Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

End of another fun adventure. I am always up for more. Vegas sounds fun!

So fun to actually be in the game. Thanks for the bonus nap points. A nap is always a bonus.

The bus guy is annoying because he's sharing his smoke with the occupants of the bus.

I see you finally got your name on a plane. Nicely done.

Thanks for writing.

ETA: I'm afraid escarNO and I probably would like them.

Last edited:
you ARE old!

Eh? What's that sonny?
Speak up!

Regarding the gagging portion -- I am constantly trying to get my oldest to eat her dinner. She's 4 years old and things that she used to love are apparently inedible.

Huh. That's odd.

Well -- she used to love fried rice. Just last week -- I ordered some chinese food and gave her some noodles and fried rice. She loved the noodles but wouldn't touch to fried rice. Naturally, I forced her to eat the rice. She kept telling me she didn't like it and I replied...just eat two bites for me, okay?

Well, she got one bit down and then IMMEDIATELY started gagging. I was forced to move the bowl up to her face so she didn't spew all over the place.

Needless to say, I have not forced her to eat anything else the last 2 weeks.

I totally get that.
I was your DD.

That's why I've never
forced mine to eat
what they don't like.

I did make a comment about the w/d at some point -- so I am short 15 points I believe. That gives me 135 for the week and tied for first place in the last update! Moves from 9th to 8th overall. Go me!

Sorry about that!
I'll fix that right away.

I knew you owned your own airline from one of your other TRs -- I've been wondering why it's taken so long for you to ride on one of your planes.

I don't care for their schedule.

Haven't gotten around to changing it.

I want to have the guts to walk around pulling stunts like this. I'm gonna go with cool.

Okay. That's one for cool.

I thought so too at first.
But then I thought.
"What about all the people on
the bus who just want to get home?"

Naturally! It must be hard to have such a following.

Sometimes, the demands of fame
can be so demanding.

It's why they call them "demands".

So....the perfect travel day then.

I've had worse!

Will do! Thanks. I was telling my daughter about this one today and she is like forward it to me! Lol. Keep it up!
:laughing: Thanks!
Hope you enjoy the others.

I must fix those links on
that first one.

One of these days.

My first thought was - yep, no one needs to see that ever - on anyone. Then I had another thought.....I triple dog dare you to not only suit yourself up, but get the perfect trip report photo on your next visit to a WDW waterpark.

Hmmm...

This is a tough one.
While I do relish a good dare,
I don't know if I have the mustard
to inflict it on others.

Seriously... no one wants to see that.
Otherwise...

Yeah. I would.

I was thinking he could just send you a caramilk to gain control.

That might work!

no...no..no - crumbled bacon cooked in the waffle....yummy. I'll have to try the honey - sounds good.

:worship:

annoying.

Tie score.

You mean Ruby woke up beautiful.

Do not misunderstand me.

She made herself beautiful.
Was it necessary?

No.
She already was.
All women are.

But you feel a need
to make yourself up,
you go right ahead.

And the results can be
pretty spectacular.

drat

double drat

this is not looking good for my guesses.

Batting a thousand...

Whoa - that's plenty of fries.

They do not skimp.

In a perfect world.
But this is an airport.
And Booster Juice
is darned good!

Hubs and I sat in those massaging chairs after riding space mountain several times in a row one late evening.

After that, you'd knead it.

Of course! no pressure.

Copy.
One request.

oh...and I did see your plane

I prefer being called plane
to being called downright ugly.

I get that a lot.

End of another fun adventure. I am always up for more. Vegas sounds fun!

Two requests.

So fun to actually be in the game. Thanks for the bonus nap points. A nap is always a bonus.

::yes::

And you're welcome. :)

The bus guy is annoying because he's sharing his smoke with the occupants of the bus.

2 to 1 for annoying.

And I never thought of that aspect!

I see you finally got your name on a plane. Nicely done.

Anonymity is not going to go well.

Thanks for writing.

Thanks for reading!

Speaking of.
I'll be getting to your update soon, now.

Not enough time this trip.

But, if the offer stands... you never know.

Funny how two of the top three
were with me at DL.

:rolleyes1

The offer stands unless we can get back to Oregon. Of course that would be a new offer and then Liesa and I will fight over you. :goodvibes

The offer stands unless we can get back to Oregon. Of course that would be a new offer and then Liesa and I will fight over you. :goodvibes
:laughing:

tenor.gif

Do not misunderstand me.

And the results can be
pretty spectacular

Just having a bit of fun. :stir: You've been consistent in sharing that all women are beautiful. I don't wear make-up often, but I love the look on hubs face when we are going somewhere and I surprise him by coming downstairs made up. Sometimes just a little mascara and lipstick, sometimes full eye make-up, lipstick and flat ironed hair.

I've really enjoyed your trip report and being able to share in the banter. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

I know what definition you refer to.
No one (qualified) ever actually said that.

Whatever happened to
"If at first you don't succeed..."?

Or...

Isn't doing something over and over...
Called "practice"?

Heck. Go back to the same one.
Different employee may
provide different results.

I give up. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.

Not a huge fan.
They taste a bit... off.

Plus I'm not a huge fan
in the first place...

Unless I can cover them with
honey, fruit and whipped cream.

See I love waffles, even more than pancakes. Douse them in butter and I'll eat them like that, but I also like them with maple syrup.

Holy crap!
I used to do up to a week in advance.
Now I'm lucky if I do 2 days!

And I see your June 16th.

Actually I had it all the way through June 19th and then I added four more days later this afternoon. I just hate going to the grocery store a lot so I try and plan it out so I only have to go once every 4-5 days.

That's settled then.

Cool! I'm looking forward to it, we just need to find a time when Fran is out of the house. Unfortunately the only time that happens is when she has surgery scheduled and she doesn't have anything planned so I'll have to take a rain check.

Immediately, Dan's face
turned a bright red.
And he involuntarily began to gag.
The gagging continued
until he started to vomit.

OK, I would have been totally out of there, either that or vomiting too!

"Holy cow!" He exclaimed.
(Incorrect taxonomy, but I chose
not to correct him.)
"That was soooo good!" He enthused.

I can understand that. I know when I tried escargot, I really liked them. Same thing for tempura-ed shrimp heads. Then a friend of mine ate them with me one night at a sushi bar. Normally you eat the shrimp head in one bite. But he didn't, he ate half and he looked inside, "what's that red thing in there?" he asked. I haven't been able to bring myself to eat Ama-ebi (tempura shrimp heads) again since. And something similar about escargot.

So try it.
You may not like it, not everyone has
the same tastes.
But... you may surprise yourself.

I know I liked it back when. If you give me enough wine before dinner and they serve it in the little "dishes", not like you and Liesa had it at that fancy place that Kay could do without, I may have it again.

I gotta know...
This dude.
Coolest ever?
Or just annoying?

No annoying. He put his cigarette out in the gutter which flows to the ocean.

We did break it up a little
by stopping a little over
an hour later in Calgary
at the Harley Davidson there.

But, but, you were supposed to go to the one in Banff!

After lunch, we drove for another hour
until we arrived at Edmonton International.

See and I thought you weren't going to drive all the way back to Edmonton. I thought you would just fly out of Calgary. There wasn't a cookies by George in the Calgary airport!

We walked over and saw
that our plane was waiting.

Yeah, I see it. Your fleet awaits.

Did you see it?
Go ahead and blurt it out.

I just did. :p

I suck. Liesa and Mark kicked my butt. :sad2:

I don't wear make-up often, but I love the look on hubs face when we are going somewhere and I surprise him by coming downstairs made up. Sometimes just a little mascara and lipstick, sometimes full eye make-up, lipstick and flat ironed hair.

I don't wear make up any more at all. The last time I did I scared Fran, she thought I looked the Joker or Penguin from Batman and told me (not quite in these words) that I looked hideous. I threw away all my make up and haven't worn any since!

Oh yeah, definitely want to hear about Vegas, and then obviously the trip with the kid. I'm about to start on our part of the trip. If there is anything you don't want me to share (other than the obvious) send me a message. I didn't take a lot of pics. I was just kind of living in the moment. But I will get to that part of my Bonus features while you are gone.

Just having a bit of fun. :stir: You've been consistent in sharing that all women are beautiful. I don't wear make-up often, but I love the look on hubs face when we are going somewhere and I surprise him by coming downstairs made up. Sometimes just a little mascara and lipstick, sometimes full eye make-up, lipstick and flat ironed hair.

Frankly, women amaze me.
There's really nothing I can do to make
my ugly mug look a bit better.

But a beautiful woman
can transform herself if she choses.

Remarkable and mysterious.

I've really enjoyed your trip report and being able to share in the banter. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

I give up. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.

What? That's crazy!

:lmao:
I crack myself up.

See I love waffles, even more than pancakes. Douse them in butter and I'll eat them like that, but I also like them with maple syrup.

I much prefer waffles to pancakes, too.

But without all the fixins'.... pass.

I'll also eat waffles with
maple syrup and bananas.

Actually I had it all the way through June 19th and then I added four more days later this afternoon. I just hate going to the grocery store a lot so I try and plan it out so I only have to go once every 4-5 days.

No, I meant that I saw what
you have on your list for the 16th.

Cloppitties.

Cool! I'm looking forward to it, we just need to find a time when Fran is out of the house. Unfortunately the only time that happens is when she has surgery scheduled and she doesn't have anything planned so I'll have to take a rain check.

All right.
I'll stay on standby, then.

OK, I would have been totally out of there, either that or vomiting too!

That does seem to be the effect
that has, isn't it?

I can understand that. I know when I tried escargot, I really liked them. Same thing for tempura-ed shrimp heads. Then a friend of mine ate them with me one night at a sushi bar. Normally you eat the shrimp head in one bite. But he didn't, he ate half and he looked inside, "what's that red thing in there?" he asked. I haven't been able to bring myself to eat Ama-ebi (tempura shrimp heads) again since. And something similar about escargot.

And I totally get that.
I had a similar experience,
but for the life of me,
I can't remember with what!

Maybe that's a good thing.

I know I liked it back when. If you give me enough wine before dinner and they serve it in the little "dishes", not like you and Liesa had it at that fancy place that Kay could do without, I may have it again.

I'll be honest.

The Keg's is farrrrr superior.

No offense.

(Sometimes a burger
is better than a steak, too.)

No annoying. He put his cigarette out in the gutter which flows to the ocean.

Interesting!
Hadn't thought of that either.

3-1 annoying.

But, but, you were supposed to go to the one in Banff!

No! There's a really good reason why not.

I forgot.
I totally forgot that I did... the day before.

I didn't have my iPod to take notes of that day
but I did go get my Banff HD poker chip.

See and I thought you weren't going to drive all the way back to Edmonton. I thought you would just fly out of Calgary. There wasn't a cookies by George in the Calgary airport!

Cheaper to fly to/from the same airport.
Also had to return the rental.
Also cheaper to return it
to the same place I rented it.

Yeah, I see it. Your fleet awaits.

::yes::

I suck. Liesa and Mark kicked my butt. :sad2:

Coming in third ain't too shabby!

I don't wear make up any more at all. The last time I did I scared Fran, she thought I looked the Joker or Penguin from Batman and told me (not quite in these words) that I looked hideous. I threw away all my make up and haven't worn any since!

:eek: She did not!

Can a woman say that about another woman?
I certainly would never!

Then again,
I've seen you in person.

You're far too pretty
to worry about make up anyway.

Alison - please don't take this the wrong way. I was cracking up - they way you worded this, I had quite the visual and lol moment. I've had a few bad attempts and washed my face clean again.

Oh yeah, definitely want to hear about Vegas, and then obviously the trip with the kid.

The kid one will happen... eventually.
It'll be... weird, though.
No notes were taken.

I'm about to start on our part of the trip. If there is anything you don't want me to share (other than the obvious) send me a message. I didn't take a lot of pics. I was just kind of living in the moment. But I will get to that part of my Bonus features while you are gone.

The only thing I can think of...
Would be of the event
that you sent me the PP pictures of.

I'd like to keep that for my TR
if that's okay.

The rest is fair game. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter