Can two people get manis/pedis at the same time?

barbja99

Mouseketeer
I started my excursion/services booking at midnight at the 120 day mark for my cruise. I wanted to book pedicures for me and my sister at the same time. I couldn't do it. If I chose a time for one person, that time would be gone when I chose a time for the next person.

So then I tried a mani for one and a pedi for the other. The only times that lined up were the first one of the day. I'm not going to do that. What I ended up with was a facial for me and a pedi for her. Not quite what I want.

We're sailing on the Wonder. Can they do more than one pedicure at a time? If so, should I see if the concierge can schedule us at the same time?

My sister and I got Pedi's together on the Magic last summer. We didn't book them online though, we waited until we got on the ship and then were able to book 2 Pedi's together. We had out pick of times too so I don't think it would be a big problem to wait.

Same thing happened to me,wanted same time for my mom and I. Called Disney and they said can't do on online. However she advised to book 2 times close together,and when you get onboard head to spa and they will hopefully be able to move appointments together. She said they hold a couple chair open for onboard booking? We actually just decided to wait until we boarded and head there right away for 2 appointments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter