Can two families share Memory Maker?

It does work like a pyramid or org chart. If {mom} can view and purchase your photos and {mom} owns/controls the kids' accounts, then all photos of {mom} and kids will appear in the shared MM.
Thanks!
Now that I purchased memory maker, do I need to share the memory maker id to the other family so they can link it to their account?

Thanks!
Now that I purchased memory maker, do I need to share the memory maker id to the other family so they can link it to their account?

No, they don't get the memory maker ID. You should go into your MDE account (I assume thats what you purchased the memory maker under) and add them as friends and family. They should then accept the request and mark off that your account can "view and purchase their photo pass pictures"

No, they don't get the memory maker ID. You should go into your MDE account (I assume thats what you purchased the memory maker under) and add them as friends and family. They should then accept the request and mark off that your account can "view and purchase their photo pass pictures"

Ok, thanks. We are already linked up as friends and marked off "view and purchase photo pass pictures". Once I purchased it the other family asked for the MM id number.

Ok, thanks. We are already linked up as friends and marked off "view and purchase photo pass pictures". Once I purchased it the other family asked for the MM id number.

I don't know what they could potentially do with it. Do you know these people? If all the permissions are set to view shared plans if they go to their Reservations and Tickets screen they should be able to see at the bottom the memory maker confirmation number and that it is assigned to you. I think they may just be confused and think they need the ID to link it somehow, but that isn't the case

I don't know what they could potentially do with it. Do you know these people? If all the permissions are set to view shared plans if they go to their Reservations and Tickets screen they should be able to see at the bottom the memory maker confirmation number and that it is assigned to you. I think they may just be confused and think they need the ID to link it somehow, but that isn't the case
Yes, they are friends. You are right, they are just confused. This is our first time trying the MM share.

They do not see the MM confirmation number under Reservation and Tickets.
Here is how we are all linked:
1) This Friend Often Travels With Me is unchecked
2) View Only Shared Plans is checked
3) This Friend Can View and Purchase My PhotoPass Photos is checked

Shouldn't they see the MM entitlement? Why aren't they?

Please Help

They do not see the MM confirmation number under Reservation and Tickets.
Here is how we are all linked:
1) This Friend Often Travels With Me is unchecked
2) View Only Shared Plans is checked
3) This Friend Can View and Purchase My PhotoPass Photos is checked

Shouldn't they see the MM entitlement? Why aren't they?

Please Help

I recommend buying the "Sharing Disney's Memory Maker" e book. It is only $2 I think. That is what I bought before my first share I was running. It lays everything out. It may be because the This Friend Travels with me is unchecked. Have them check that and then look for the entitlement. The only other thing I can think is that I sort of remember people saying they werent seeing it unless view all plans was checked (but thats not what the guide says).

I recommend buying the "Sharing Disney's Memory Maker" e book. It is only $2 I think. That is what I bought before my first share I was running. It lays everything out. It may be because the This Friend Travels with me is unchecked. Have them check that and then look for the entitlement. The only other thing I can think is that I sort of remember people saying they werent seeing it unless view all plans was checked (but thats not what the guide says).
I called Disney and they told me to check "This Friend Travels with Me" and to also check "View All My Activities". This allows them to view the entitlement, but we will still be linked correctly regardless. So after they view the entitlement I will go back to our previous settings so our plans aren't mixed-up.

I will be sharing MM on our upcoming trip for the first time. Once it gets set up for all of us, will all of us see all of each other's dining and fast pass reservations? I really don't want them to for fear of something accidentally getting cancelled.

We just got back from our trip, and I did the first download, but there is a problem with one of my members. She says that she manages her husband and kids acccounts, but they do not show up on the shared account, and none of the pictures scanned on their bands are on the shared account. How do I get them on the shared account? I downloaded the book on my desktop. While we were at Disney lightening struck my house and fried my computer and now I dont have the book anymore. Thanks!

Yes! We did this with another family a couple years ago. As long as your reservations are linked, you can share the memory maker and access each other's pictures.

We just got back from our trip, and I did the first download, but there is a problem with one of my members. She says that she manages her husband and kids acccounts, but they do not show up on the shared account, and none of the pictures scanned on their bands are on the shared account. How do I get them on the shared account? I downloaded the book on my desktop. While we were at Disney lightening struck my house and fried my computer and now I dont have the book anymore. Thanks!

You also have to add the accounts they manage to the owner of the memory maker account and check all the same boxes for them. You do it the same way you add friends. I think once you do that any pictures they took should show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter