Can someone tell me what/more about this?

MAGICinMYHEART

<font color=FF0066<b>WL Vet</b><br><font color=gre
On our trip last month as we where entering one of the parks a gentelman handed we a coupon said they where leaving for home and couldn't use it to please enjoy lunch on him.

It has:

Youth Market Lunch/Dinner
at the Walt Disney World Resort
Valid October 1 2003,-October 9, 2004

This Certificate is valid for ONE (1) Lunch or (1) Dinner at participating restaurants located within the Walt Disney World Resort. Lunch or Dinner includes a choise of ONE (1) of the following: * One (1) combo meal (entree, side dish and non-alcoholic beverage) and one (1) dessert OR One (1) entree, one (1) side dish (if not included in entree), one dessert and one (1) non-alcoholic beverage.

It goes on to explane about tax and gratuities are included...ect and on the back it has a list of where it may be redeemed I went on E-Bay and it isn't a
"Quick & Casual" Meal Vouchers (Q&C)
but it seems close. Anybody know?

I have a bunch of these to use in Mya1 My daughter's cheer squad competed in Dec at disney and theses are leftover. They do not look like Q&C/s. I called and the CM said they were ok once I read off the expiration dat e(Oct 04) and code key. I am using them at the end of May- so I hope they are good!
Cathy:earsgirl:

Thanks, Cheermom evey little bit helps. We are going to be there in May also, though I would let one of the children use it.

Have a great vacation! Just wanted to let you know that all the adults used these vouchers as well. They are part of a purchased package deal so all our chaperones and coaches were issued these as well. I plan on everyone in ourt family using them. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter