Can I see the DAS tile on *my* MDE if my 16 year old daughter is the one who qualified for the DAS?

PDXmouse

Mouseketeer
Or will I constantly have to have my daughter give me her phone when I’m ready to book the group a DAS pass?

I travel sometimes with someone who uses a DAS and since we're together in the same party (friends and family) I'm pretty sure I can see her DAS. I think anyone in their party in the park with them (tapped in to the same park as them) can make a DAS for them but the DAS holder needs to be present to ride and to tap in first with their band or card. I'm not sure I could make a DAS on her behalf so I could be wrong.

Thanks. I chatted with a CM and she said only my daughter can see it so I was thinking I’d have to take her phone to book a DAS for the group.
DS#1 has a DAS. He is on my MDE. I am Friends & Family with DS#2 who has his own MDE, his own ticket etc ........ he can see the DAS and book times for us. It's a nice treat for me when he is there because he handles it all ........... and his only connection to his brother is Friends & Family, as well as being added to the DAS.

Thanks. I chatted with a CM and she said only my daughter can see it so I was thinking I’d have to take her phone to book a DAS for the group.
You don't have to actually use her phone, you can just log into her MDE account on your phone. So much easier that way.

You don't have to actually use her phone, you can just log into her MDE account on your phone. So much easier that way.
I guess that’s my question… do I have to be logged in as my daughter? Or can our whole family (four people total) see the DAS options since we’re linked?

I guess that’s my question… do I have to be logged in as my daughter? Or can our whole family (four people total) see the DAS options since we’re linked?
I am pretty sure that as long as you are on each other's friends and family list, that you would be able to book a return time on your account. But if not, then you can just log into hers on your phone.

As long as she is on your friends and family list and linked, you can make the DAS selections from her phone. When I was at WDW in march, the app went down for some people but not all (don't ask, I don't understand either). I could not get in my app to book the next return time, but I could get in on my friend's app and since we are all linked, we were able to make our next selection from her phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter