Can I request a loop??

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
YangYang
Welcomed Guest

Can I request a loop?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can I request a specific loop? We will be arriving March 31 and due to my sister being handicapped, it would be more convenient for us to be in Loop 100. This will be our third trip with the camper and both previous times we were in this loop. Does anyone know how to go about making this request? I can fax it if I need to.
posted 03-20-01 03:26 PM

lisapooh
DIS Veteran

yes, you can request a loop but it is not guaranteed. I would call CRO and put the request on my reservation and then 5 days prior fax or call and ask for the room assigner.
Pooh Bear

posted 03-20-01 04:15 PM

We4mickey
DIS Veteran Campn

Hi YangYang
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you call make sure you tell them that you have family memember that is handicapped.There are site for them.

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

posted 03-21-01 07:17 AM

KP2
Welcomed Guest

Fax Number
Does anyone know the fax number for Fort Wilderness?
Thanks...

Kathy

posted 03-21-01 10:40 AM

Piglet's Pal
DIS Veteran

The fax # for FW is 407-824-3508.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter