Calling Travelsheryl..........

Beverly Lynn

comfortably numb
I know that we have basically agreed to disagree but I have a question for you.

Have you tried this new digital city? I was curious to see what you think of it.

www.digitalcity.com/travel/.

Beverly1.gif
multi.GIF
<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> First Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!--yeah baby! </marquee><font></font></font>

Beverly

I was curious and followed your link, although the presentation was easy to follow the hotel and flight reservation/information is a direct link to travelocity, just a different way to present the same information already around.
BTW Do you now of a website that tells you the number of seats available in a given class? Easy Sabre used to provide this but I must of been one of the few users. I thought American Express provided this but I can't seem to access it.

lewisc, if you go to http://www.itn.net/cgi/get?air_inq:*itn/ord=NEWREC,itn/pl/amex_personal and register in the Expert (or maybe it's called Advanced; can't remember) mode, you will be able to see how many seats are available in each fare class. The numbers are not actual, as the airlines only allow a maximum number to appear in each class. On some airlines that maximum is 7 and on others it's 9. So if you see Q9 on CO, for example, that means 9 or more. However, if you see Q5, for example, that's actual.

What you Travel experts think as well.

Travelsheryl - why didnt you answer beverly lynns question, will you answer it for me?

fetch.dll

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!</marquee></font></font></font>
Click Here To Join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter