Calling All Men

it's nice to see this thread keep growing and growing . alot of men on here . only 1 problem we will never catch up to the women .LOL

Pirates home opener tomorrow...in a suite! How sweet!!!

Am I permitted to quote myself??? :confused3 Oh well, loooonnnnnngggg opener, 12 innings, ugly Bucco loss. But it was a sweet suite! :cool1: Just off of home plate looking up the third base line.

Tonite we will be turning our attention to another home team as the Penquins work toward embarrassing that ding dong Brian Murray and the Sens. Pens in five! Since I figured out how to do this...

TataandSydney-2.jpg

Does anyone wanna post on the community board, or are we content to hang out here?:confused3 Good to see so many guys that love WDW.:earsboy:

So who's got a trip to Disney - east or west, WDW or DL - coming up in the next 6 months? We're going west to see the in-laws/grandparents in So. Cal and naturally going to do DL as well in July, and to WDW in Oct. Anyone else?

So who's got a trip to Disney - east or west, WDW or DL - coming up in the next 6 months? We're going west to see the in-laws/grandparents in So. Cal and naturally going to do DL as well in July, and to WDW in Oct. Anyone else?

Getting to do both parks in such a short time is cool. We don't have a trip planned right now, but we'll probably get to WDW before the end of the year.:earsboy:

crossing my fingers for August...first trip home. Made the air ressies...still waiting for my points. May do a trip for Christmas, too!

crossing my fingers for August...first trip home. Made the air ressies...still waiting for my points. May do a trip for Christmas, too!

I saw your air fare deal over on the Dad's Club thread - way to go! That's awesome!

My day trip to DL while in So Cal at my company HQ comes up in a couple of weeks - I can't wait!! :cool1:

I confess, guilty as charged. My wife makes fun of me to her friends about how much I like WDW. As you can tell by the picture, people find it hard to believe Im a Disney addict and could go every month (... if I only had the money)

Another WDW dude here, and yes my wife makes fun of me too. :lmao: Actually she loves WDW almost as much as me, but she just doesn't do the board thing. I am also the proud parent of a 7 year old male WDW freak.

That is awesome that you are doing both in the same year. I have not been out to DL since I was 13 (21 years ago :scared1: ) and DW and DD have never been.

Just joined DVC and have been working on DW to use some points on a DL trip some time in the near future.

Planning our first trip "home" to SSR in Oct.

BTW, what is the DIS Dad's Club I keep seeing in everyone's sig?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter