Calling All Men

Imadisneynut...been there done that...I know your Connecticut pain :mad:

Now you can cheer for the Panthers!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Imadisneynut...been there done that...I know your Connecticut pain :mad:

Now you can cheer for the Panthers!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Yes, addicted to the Disney forums (especially the DVC info, as I'm considering buying in) - who knew you could get addicted so quickly to something clean and non-alcoholic!?

Yes, addicted to the Disney forums (especially the DVC info, as I'm considering buying in) - who knew you could get addicted so quickly to something clean and non-alcoholic!?

That's pretty much what got me started. Did some board lurking and found a great contract. Took a gamble on the price but it worked! We just passed ROFR on Monday! :thumbsup2

Good luck...hope it works for out for you. :thumbsup2

yep...life sometimes pitches the curveball you can't hit and Pitt couldn't hit anything Saturday nite! Have to give MSU credit...that little freshman played his :scared1: off!

We still have the Pens battling for Conference champs and Lord Stanley's cup...hope it runneth over and we get to drink from it again!

I also admit to the addiction, although I read way more than I post.

Been hanging around here for a few years now. Not quite addicted but drop in almost every day. Read much more than I post.

It started out slowly and now the addiction is full blown. I read and post at least a couple times a day.

Having an addiction is a good thing right??? And this addiction won't get me in trouble with the wife.....

You are lucky. My wife is already telling me to stop with the plans. She says that I am even making the kids tired of hearing about it already.

Come on!

You are lucky. My wife is already telling me to stop with the plans. She says that I am even making the kids tired of hearing about it already.

Come on!

Then you shall be forced to sneak around, and plan stealthily, but well. We are going down 4/14, taking one (at least) of our grandsons, and I cannot wait! We fellers can at least be kids, together, in this group.

I feel like I'm treading on forbidden land, BUT I just want to say good luck to JUSTIN M. I voted everyday for you, I hope it helped! My reasons--my son is in the band--his band director is just as disney obsessed as you--I loved the words that you used--and we are from eastern PA also!
GO Justin M.:cheer2:

I just wanted to say wow can believe we are on the 10th page of this thread . didn't think there was so many crazy disney men like me . :lmao:
I thought this thread would not even get to a 2nd page. I also noticed a couple people from pittsburgh. Just to let you know I am a steelers fan . If you ever get steelers ticket I am willing to buy them. LOL. I'm from connecticut and I am on the waiting list for season tickets for the past 5 years. if you are wondering I hate the patriots. but love the Red Sox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter