Calling All Men

I'm not Addicted To DisBoards
I'm only on every other day. :surfweb:

I am going to DC Games 2008 and have been LIVING on this board. Even though I am new and may not have many posts, I read everyones input and keep an open mind. What great info. This is the best board on the web!!!
KUDOS. If your interested here is the link to the board I live on.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24221258&posted=1#post24221258

Everyone here is so nice and informative.. I feel like we are all cast members...lol

4.gif

Long time DIS lurker Man here :rolleyes1

Is this our own little testosterone filled corner of the DIS where we can talk about sports, power tools & all things manly?

I just wanted to say wow can believe we are on the 10th page of this thread . didn't think there was so many crazy disney men like me . :lmao:
I thought this thread would not even get to a 2nd page. I also noticed a couple people from pittsburgh. Just to let you know I am a steelers fan . If you ever get steelers ticket I am willing to buy them. LOL. I'm from connecticut and I am on the waiting list for season tickets for the past 5 years. if you are wondering I hate the patriots. but love the Red Sox

Wow another great thread. DW and I have been posting under the same screen name PADISFAN. Hope we don't confuse any one :confused3 Maybe this weekend I will work on my own screen name.
We are not from Pitt. but we live 2 hrs north.
Steeler fans are every where here.
I grew up in RI, so we can agree on the Sox's, but I am a long time Pats and B's fan. Bobby Orr still sites atop my favorite athelete's list!!

Hey guys - count me in! I'm definitely addicted since I need my fix morning and night :rotfl2: . Have been posting on the Dad's Club thread and numerous others - first time finding this thread tonight. Way cool. :cool2:

I started trolling the boards when we were planning our cruise this past February on the Magic. We are currently booked at the Yacht Club in October 08 so I peruse the boards fairly frequently but I do not think I am close to addiction. Who knows?:firefight

Well I am becomming more and more of a regular thanks to DW!! She is a self proclaimed Dis Addict, and has been here for a few years...so I am just starting out. I will know we both have a problem when she is downstairs on the desktop and I am upstairs on the laptop, both of us on the Dis!! LOL

I am glad we are not alone. I have become a huge fan of the boards because it gives me a change to obsess and talk about the place I love more than anything else. My wife (while she enjoys WDW) thinks I am nuts.

Well I am becomming more and more of a regular thanks to DW!! She is a self proclaimed Dis Addict, and has been here for a few years...so I am just starting out. I will know we both have a problem when she is downstairs on the desktop and I am upstairs on the laptop, both of us on the Dis!! LOL

We have the same problem here. DW and I take turns on the lap top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter