Buying Strategy

I am considering BRV because I want to book a week after Christmas trip because I think my wife will love the resort at that time.

But she would probably love Kidani just as much both around Christmas and the Savanna view.

I am considering BRV because I want to book a week after Christmas trip because I think my wife will love the resort at that time.

But she would probably love Kidani just as much both around Christmas and the Savanna view.
Get AK because it is the better deal and just get dinner at FW. Christmas is very pretty.

I am hoping to do a split stay soon to see if we like it or not.

My thought is an 8-day trip with a 4/4 split.
I like split stays, but husband doesn't care for them but he can't argue with my better transportation plan. 😉

I only do one swap, and must stay in each hotel at least 3 nights. I try to time the split at the halfway point (we go for 7-8 days) so I can pack for only 4 days, then do laundry and pack clean clothes for the swap. (I do laundry mid-way whether we split or not as I don't like to have to pack and carry more than 4 or 5 days worth of clothes.)

I like to split between BLT and BCV. No buses to anywhere but AK. 😁

I like split stays, but husband doesn't care for them but he can't argue with my better transportation plan. 😉

I only do one swap, and must stay in each hotel at least 3 nights. I try to time the split at the halfway point (we go for 7-8 days) so I can pack for only 4 days, then do laundry and pack clean clothes for the swap. (I do laundry mid-way whether we split or not as I don't like to have to pack and carry more than 4 or 5 days worth of clothes.)

You and me are on the same page! I like Disney has the buses as we do not rent cars. I love having plans for different areas and focus on those local parks. My wife enjoys the luxury of my planning but when you ask her if she cares whether we stay at BC or Pop.... she does not care haha. She is not the one carrying 2 bags, a stroller, and the child that suddenly does not like that stroller on to a bus! lol In all seriousness I have at times wished to stay for the full week in one place but a whole week at BLT gets old to me as I want new QS options and new scenery at night. 3 nights is my minimum these days but can always add on that one night to make flights work if needed.

Get AK because it is the better deal and just get dinner at FW. Christmas is very pretty.
Second this! I love the christmas tree at Jambo House, it’s really personal preference between AKV and CCV. I got into AKV late at night in early December and walking into that lobby when nobody else was there with the tree all lit up was 👌👌. They’re typically about the same price per point per year although CCV has an extra 11 years on AKV I just love the decor in AKV. AKV is typically pretty easy to book for Kidani, Jambo House tends to be a little more sparse particularly around Christmas time although not as competitive as CCV I’d imagine.

I like split stays because I typically go for 7 days and it gives me the extra housekeeping when I switch rooms since I don’t think I’ll usually reach the 8 night threshold to get it on the 4th day.

That and I’m also horribly indecisive and like to try as many rooms/resorts as possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!