"But WHY did you do it?" Our Annual Disney Christmas trip PTR/TR Completed 10-17-11!!

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1: Awwww Jess!!! That is the best news EVER!!!!! WTG Blake!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!

OMG. OMG. OMG!

:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cool1::cheer2:

Best news ever! Congratulations to you both. What terrific news. Can't wait to hear the whole proposal story and every other TR detail.

Poor guy. Here he is planning to propose and you're asking "why would you do that??" :rotfl:

PS. Love your picture in front of the tree. Highlights your ring and you can see how happy you are! :goodvibes

At the risk of waking my still sleeping kids, I screamed out loud when I read your news

:cool1: :yay: :woohoo:Congrats Jess and Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :yay: :cool1:

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I am so very happy for you, and I have tears in my eyes. I'm such a sap! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear the details and the wedding plans!!! :yay::dance3::yay:

Congratulations, Jess!!!! That's so very awesome!!! Details, please!!! Where was it??? How did he go about doing it??? A Disney engagement!!! I just love it!!!

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1: Awwww Jess!!! That is the best news EVER!!!!! WTG Blake!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!!!
Thanks Jen!!! :goodvibes

OMG. OMG. OMG!

:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cool1::cheer2:

Best news ever! Congratulations to you both. What terrific news. Can't wait to hear the whole proposal story and every other TR detail.

Poor guy. Here he is planning to propose and you're asking "why would you do that??" :rotfl:

PS. Love your picture in front of the tree. Highlights your ring and you can see how happy you are! :goodvibes
I know!! That was my exact thought when I figured it out, "oh crap.." ;)
Blake says thank you, and that our friends weren't as excited as my DIS friends were! :rotfl:

At the risk of waking my still sleeping kids, I screamed out loud when I read your news

:cool1: :yay: :woohoo:Congrats Jess and Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :yay: :cool1:
Thank you Katie!! That made me smile, but hope the kids didn't wake up! ;)

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I am so very happy for you, and I have tears in my eyes. I'm such a sap! :rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear the details and the wedding plans!!! :yay::dance3::yay:
Thank you thank you LL! Hey I cried too at your comment, so we're all one big happy sap family!:goodvibes

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want an invite (stomp foot)
haha, thank you Julez! It won't be for quite some time, but I'll see what I can do ;)

Congratulations, Jess!!!! That's so very awesome!!! Details, please!!! Where was it??? How did he go about doing it??? A Disney engagement!!! I just love it!!!
Thanks CP! Well, I'm not going to try and throw out too many details, as it goes along with the TR, but it was our first day of our trip, so you don't have to wait too long! But if you can figure out which park that tree belongs in that I posted our pic in front of, that may narrow down your choices :thumbsup2

Thanks CP! Well, I'm not going to try and throw out too many details, as it goes along with the TR, but it was our first day of our trip, so you don't have to wait too long! But if you can figure out which park that tree belongs in that I posted our pic in front of, that may narrow down your choices :thumbsup2

Thank goodness it happened on the first day! I don't think I could wait too long! :laughing:

popcorn::popcorn:: Jess you can't throw out big news like that and then make us wait for the details LOL (well I guess you can but it is inhumane torture LOL) I'm still just over the moon for you too...all giddy inside!!! So you need to hurry up and get over here and let us know what went down LOL!!!!!!

Pretty Please :worship::worship::worship:

popcorn::popcorn:: Jess you can't throw out big news like that and then make us wait for the details LOL (well I guess you can but it is inhumane torture LOL) I'm still just over the moon for you too...all giddy inside!!! So you need to hurry up and get over here and let us know what went down LOL!!!!!!

Pretty Please :worship::worship::worship:

:rotfl: Not intentional I swear!! I promise this weekend, new update!!

Oh Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously sitting here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat! I am SO immensely excited for you both! I don't know why, but I had that in the back of my mind when you first brought up the quick trip plans and am SO GLAD I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I am all caught up.......FINALLY.......let's get this show on the road and get to the details because I am just DYING to know!

Seriously so excited for you......marriage is a wonderful thing! :) Much love sweetie!

Ummm... it's "this weekend".... some of us are dying for an engagement story... popcorn::

:goodvibes whenvever you have a chance. :goodvibes

Just found your report and want to say congrats ~ can't wait for the actual trip report to begin!

Oh Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously sitting here with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat! I am SO immensely excited for you both! I don't know why, but I had that in the back of my mind when you first brought up the quick trip plans and am SO GLAD I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I am all caught up.......FINALLY.......let's get this show on the road and get to the details because I am just DYING to know!

Seriously so excited for you......marriage is a wonderful thing! :) Much love sweetie!
Thank you Jen!!! I didn't know what I was thinking on the trip, just when it was getting ready to happen...he was acting a little "off." He couldn't have picked a better time to do it!! :goodvibes

Ummm... it's "this weekend".... some of us are dying for an engagement story... popcorn::

:goodvibes whenvever you have a chance. :goodvibes
I know I know C!! My fault completely..I went to do my update on sunday and come to find, my Norton antivirus expired and I'm waiting for my dad to bring it when he comes on friday, because I do NOT want to take any chances of getting a virus. I promise I PROMISE I will give 2 or 3 updates this weekend to make up for it!!

Just found your report and want to say congrats ~ can't wait for the actual trip report to begin!
Thank you!! And welcome...I promise I will get the show on the road soon! ;)

Congratulations on the engagement!!! Can't wait to read your TR!:thumbsup2
Thank you!! :goodvibes

Hi all! Totally my fault, but as I mentioned earlier I was retarded and didn't check to see when my Norton antivirus expires and of COURSE when I go to type up my long first report this weekend in Word before I copied it into the boards, it said I am currently not protected. And with me having very bad luck with things like that, I am choosing to slip in to work on my boss' computer just to check up a few things and PROMISE PROMISE I will get started on it this weekend when my parents bring me the 2011 update!:grouphug:

Congratulations on the engagement!!! How exciting to have a Disney engagement story! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cool1::banana::lovestruc

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you!

I can not wait to hear the details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter