Brother is in Fallujah

Mickey's sunshine

<font color=darkgreen>Had a blast at MGM's Super S
He left last Friday and this is his first trip over seas. He just graduated from Marine boot camp the end of September and already he is over there.

How do you all deal with deployments? Any good sites for families of deployed service men/women?

I know I have to take it one day at a time but was looking for other people who are going through the same thing.

Thanks. :)

Hey Christine,

Just wanted to say hi and send you a :grouphug:. Deployments are very hard!! My DD's BF is in Baghdad and has been since October. It is very hard on her. Heck it's hard on the whole family as we are very close to him. The first month was very difficult and then it became a little easier (I just think she became a little more used to it). I don't really know any good websites but I bet some smart Diser will. Just know that you have a lot of people here who have been or are going through what you are. Ask any question you have and if people here can help they will. You can PM me anytime you want.

I saw your brother's picture in your sig. He is such a nice looking young man. I know that you and your whole family are very proud of him. I pray everyday that this war will end so that everyone can come home soon!! Until then I pray that they all stay safe. Thank him for his service to our country. It is wonderful men and women like him that keep all of us safe and I truly thank him!! :D

I have no words of wisdom or comfort, only to tell you that there are many of us out here praying for his safe return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter