Bring Back HYPERSPACE Mountain! Sept 2016 TR - NEW 3/17 COMPLETED! THE END!

I'm here! And only 3 pages behind. That's a record for me and your trip reports. Usually I am catching up through the whole thing!

AHmdSmXPZPN-fIbyxJ7FunLxyQsB5cL7jccJEMnjbRSsOrUBx5iSEsrF3UB9NisT1NF8PMThlCrqcu5HOg2rDlL_AlDRWqGijYSe8hxPOi0_2tNRVUiEmLYiitNZ5Fo-uesrLHwF-pvwhNLxjv2iUwHk04YNmI4CWfKfpAbIH1Vk_51Igl6VNnU8bebmanjl_V_p59WOyUkKxC1nWypIRSHRp4PgBHrBUWtKgx3acrDDshsdZt-7SS9rscsxc63dbESZ_oaRNVQfumCVkb5WdetKAQuFgFhBqkMqmyNYTRbcQXR4SAD0iqEkC3qxutRZADlfNz0TRzVtCw7GH6dUx_s2jS5uCG15NUjArnQm7HjsRNfG4xNYW6mzq9-TGsx1ZIo2QscpOVAGhdefddahoCs803Oxdj5fg1GowI-VCo73xWHOexDle09KmOyztA5UNs0fsI9dUtbyGSKktvKe6RjuWXpPkWb_uIm6DSlgPUVrIFQnHnCmnfYt-bQZiUw28JkxTeu76v_CBtp2Um2JP-SRZyH__yYlKKFYX7VICjFFR4lME8lQ2yZkGxPXCwhOUKTFckW1RAjLX7ehQnlqrGrcDJZl08QMu9mNfcKgJNWIa7CQWw=w775-h581-no

"What!?! Auntie is going to Disneyland and all I got was a trip to the airport?"

:laughing:

Great start!

Maddie is adorable!

There was not a convenient LEGOLAND for us to visit when my boys were at ages they would enjoy it. Too bad. Because Legos were our life from age 8 to 13. Our family room was the "Lego Room" complete with table and bins to organize the hundreds of thousands of Legos we have. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Hobbit/Lord of the Rings...

Of course, now I want the Cinderella's Castle set!

Yum! Those fries look AWESOME!

I haven't been to In-and-Out, but that is probably a good thing because it sounds super addictive!

The aquarium seems like a nice companion trip to LEGOLAND.

Yay for figuring out a way to get CS to join you.

:goodvibes

I'm here! And only 3 pages behind. That's a record for me and your trip reports. Usually I am catching up through the whole thing!

"What!?! Auntie is going to Disneyland and all I got was a trip to the airport?"

:laughing:

Glad you're here Dee!
Caylee fell asleep by the time we got to the airport and she was disappointed to realize I wasn't in the car anymore after she woke up, LOL. I hope she'll enjoy her trip to WDW next year! I'm really looking forward to taking the nieces and nephew next year. Although it will be a challenge for me doing all the planning and logistics for 5 families...I say challenge but I'm thinking it is more like personal nightmare? LOL

Great start!

Maddie is adorable!

She is, I wish we get to see her more often!

There was not a convenient LEGOLAND for us to visit when my boys were at ages they would enjoy it. Too bad. Because Legos were our life from age 8 to 13. Our family room was the "Lego Room" complete with table and bins to organize the hundreds of thousands of Legos we have. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Hobbit/Lord of the Rings...

Of course, now I want the Cinderella's Castle set!

Me too, used to love Legos and Legoland wasn't even built yet when I was really into them. This was my first trip to Legoland and I really enjoyed it. I told all my sisters about it so maybe they will bring their kids before they get too old.

Yum! Those fries look AWESOME!

The apple fries are sooo good!

I haven't been to In-and-Out, but that is probably a good thing because it sounds super addictive!

It's just a really really good burger that won't break the bank. The service is always friendly and the quality of ingredients are top-notch. I'd take this burger over any of the fancy kobe-foie-gras burgers you find in restaurants today.

The aquarium seems like a nice companion trip to LEGOLAND.

It was cute and kids really liked it. I thought doing Legoland and the aquarium would be too much for one day, but we got the all-inclusive tickets which were only about 10 bucks more to add the aquarium.

Yay for figuring out a way to get CS to join you.

It was an exhausting weekend with all the driving we did. But at least CS got to get here early. Oh and guess what, the storm that was supposed to ravage NYC didn't actually arrive. My family said it was bright and sunny the day CS was supposed to leave. LOL.

Wow, Riverside County is SO pretty. Plus, apparently has a Disney outlet. And In-N-Out! And Boiling Crab. Cool!

I hear you on the sales tax thing. I grew up in NH (no sales tax) and I now live in Massachusetts where we have one on most items (not clothing). I still can't get used to it. We live about 10 minutes from the border, so do most of our shopping there. Don't even get me started on packies! What do you mean you can't buy beer or wine at a grocery store???

I love the background on the date shake. Hmmmm.

What a fabulous going away dinner! I remember you telling me about the Boiling Crab when I was describing Hot-N-Juicy. Looks super good!

Hooray for your arrival!

We loved Grand Californian, but I agree with you. Too dark! And so hard to take pictures in the lobby with the light streaming through the windows.

Sleeping Beauty's Castle is so much smaller that it's hard to see it when you're far away!

Oh there it is! It's so small!

njNAPnflMTGNu-Mi4oxSi9NJSgzRzRNTNhagCVrDBv6pd16b6xEdRszdlVHrd5yTJb9ikj6J05GLn1-cK4cr_CvOgd5D3ndK_m3f61P4gV2IQHfnO7GRdlwGevX-dPDgBs2pb_5PNmFU6ZUt7rF6_EVgv-9UdvOoplallAvE8LgLXy8lBahSNiG0kxFYVYE6NLHET3JLewH_9mCAr6WJs5jvu0hkYwZp64oyWPdbCi1fgONOf7qvp5ZFtuBARYPBWhsXw2H9DoaPgwHNogR-smAbxvwnZW2UHqOjyEuKHgIQq_psl3EYUkGZdCFtALVmRx0mPHruZj4v7mfvyUXh-Yrfmsep7mTaQV_zuf5Ow_Pi3PxiJoA0KVIV0SKEUzWhjT8T8_mABMxomD-eDKnmyvfpadZrnS54X8O3SP_BRDaceRVk8SJETTtPQhzvUY95qbaTjpDHqk3YJcoxZDghRPQgDnjkQ_xRP9bwz0i5y9yEbbZlPNWzDkxuBaBHolHbCIiIh6jnCR4Nj8Ab1-IyYYmvdhuX63Mvwq_4kYQp7mp8ERQ8lYZJYsec9xEpXsL0sSfWofpA2NxMxZA9m7i1QE2ET6ykwDdi452MidBqeYj8Jw87iw=w689-h459-no

My favorite Disneyland joke:

Where's the castle?

There!

What? Behind the cottage?

It IS the cottage.

:rotfl2:

Good call getting Hyperspace Mtn FP then doing some other things.

Buzz FP aren't connected to the system? What!?! Is that new? I didn't know that!

The only time I went on Astro Orbitor at WDW, it wrecked me. I can't do spinny, apparently.

Nemo subs were being refurbished during my trip. They definitely sound like a one and done, from what I've hard.

Oooh-- first timing conflict.

:scared1:

Wow, Riverside County is SO pretty. Plus, apparently has a Disney outlet. And In-N-Out! And Boiling Crab. Cool!

I love how you're catching up so quickly!
Riverside County is pretty desert-like. It's really interesting for us since we dont' have a climate like that here. I'm used to green lawns and humidity and it's just the opposite of that here.
It's still fun to visit, and not that far from Anaheim!

I hear you on the sales tax thing. I grew up in NH (no sales tax) and I now live in Massachusetts where we have one on most items (not clothing). I still can't get used to it. We live about 10 minutes from the border, so do most of our shopping there. Don't even get me started on packies! What do you mean you can't buy beer or wine at a grocery store???

Yeah I'm so used to the whole no sales tax thing in NJ but NH seems even better. MA doesn't have beer or wine in a grocery store?

I love the background on the date shake. Hmmmm.

Haha, peanuts! I should have put it against a wall of dates.

What a fabulous going away dinner! I remember you telling me about the Boiling Crab when I was describing Hot-N-Juicy. Looks super good!

Yup! They are both really good!

Glad you were able to solve your FP/ADR time conflict.

But I am concerned with your big lunch and a Blue Bayou meal coming up... We were SO full after our lunch at Blue Bayou!

The online Buzz picture is awesome.

I really loved the DL version of Space Mountain and I can only imagine how much better with a Star Wars twist!

Glad you got some DL 60 photopass pictures with the castle and partners.

I know all about the non-moving monorail. It was always broken down when we tried to ride and we never got a chance in 3 1/2 days :(

Last edited:

Hooray for your arrival!

We loved Grand Californian, but I agree with you. Too dark! And so hard to take pictures in the lobby with the light streaming through the windows.

It was so exciting to be there finally! But yeah took some getting used to the dark interior.

My favorite Disneyland joke:

Where's the castle?

There!

What? Behind the cottage?

It IS the cottage.

It is really small after you're so used to Cinderella's castle.

Good call getting Hyperspace Mtn FP then doing some other things.

It was like boom, checked one thing off today's list of must-dos. Whew!

Buzz FP aren't connected to the system? What!?! Is that new? I didn't know that!

Yup, disconnected! Although it was rare that you'd actually need one during the rest of the week, but that labor day waits were up to 30 minutes so it was crucial to get one.

The only time I went on Astro Orbitor at WDW, it wrecked me. I can't do spinny, apparently.

I'm ok with Astro orbiter and dumbo but I can't do teacups!

Nemo subs were being refurbished during my trip. They definitely sound like a one and done, from what I've hard.

Yeah definitely. I prefer the WDW nemo ride because it's less claustrophobic and the portholes in the sub are very small so you have to lean in to see.

Oooh-- first timing conflict.

:scared1:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I wasn't on point during this trip! I messed up times!

Glad you were able to solve your FP/ADR time conflict.

But I am concerned with your big lunch and a Blue Bayou meal coming up... We were SO full after our lunch at Blue Bayou!

Hehe, you truly underestimate the power of Chunkymonkey...

The online Buzz picture is awesome.

They are pretty cool, but I definitely forget when they take the picture because I'm so busy shooting.

I really loved the DL version of Space Mountain and I can only imagine how much better with a Star Wars twist!

OMG it was the best ride ever. I'm really not one for thrill rides (you never see me on ToT or EE) but indoor roller coasters I am ok with (I like speed and not heights so I can't see how far I'm plunging) and this was just so awesome and the Star Wars music just put it over the top. I've never clapped for a ride before but I just had to after this. Kudos to the imagineers and the Lucasfilm people looking to make a buck from an hold ride and succeeding! Haha.

Glad you got some DL 60 photopass pictures with the castle and partners.

Yeah, another thing crossed off the To-do list for that day!

And the bathroom amenities:

EgFsloXD25jy3cq9BTbgBCav16a4nH6Wq-DU33YRbEqtnAX2feUPXj7sTE3yBJDNFkU0DCzZCLKCqpYXhwqYGJEOKXNnOI8XNFvPYoC5zP1WATI6zvMIrIaKzb08Dx57xjxsZPF6FsHbOQmRhQ-66sjRDbv87VBP0WV2LMhFziwggaFUM2vVZWK77eR2tkNXP99s4vDMOzAkOR6pe333DAJUGVTKIY4TMy_CtaunlRhAxw31W70WoH5QlypB76jkGeO_zPOfW-8rGvaxb59ls5Qg3cHSPgUm9l1c9P3kt71qFaGmPLvO_TpXAqBHYWzx3227ERFybzb8qzH240Tc2V7QC_RhiU05_HSqtKiClqs-vKOdnYHqCV_ChVnVYW4V0MXItuQU72OeCucaycKfqGIWGGqmskSqCL7HCs_2zu_mD3n8AD2oqdcrSSgGQJOfxxzOM1aC-h4FGppHNimV0hqpwQJlsjB_Sa36Q0jPjjfQAR199ghu12JcLW8gHDsY2YHsRje338jb_bZB-v5bvUhHBi1LSEFEW1BoDkxKK-vgHJ0wYhZUlnDrxdd0kNLKhc-lRlaxB7_Aw1ox8JuZ8toXlZoa2GF3m94jicHvCGvdXe67AQ=w775-h517-no

I really like the selection of products they had. The aloe gel and the foot rub were great after a long day at the parks. Does WDW do this now in all Deluxe resorts or is this just a DLR thing?

No- The Beach Club is currently offering the grapefruit products, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion and Shower Gel

toiletries BC Sept 2016.jpg

Unfortunately after we waited on line for 20 minutes before realizing the ride went down and the lines weren't moving. We waited for another 10 more minutes but at that point, it was 30 minutes on line which defeats the purpose of FP so we decided to get out of line and return later since they were going to honor our FPs.

GRRR!!! This happened to us at Indiana Jones on our last day. Ride was not moving so we decided to bail. They wouldn't give us our FP back because we chose to leave the line.

You may have been seated at the same table we had at BB or very close to it.

Will find pictures...

Actually, you can't really tell in the picture of the four of us but this was the view from our table.

Mmmmm! The bread! Mmmmm!

Loved the salads there. Ben keeps asking me to find the recipe for the dressing but so far I haven't had any luck.

Your surf-n-turf sounds really good.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
I love how you're catching up so quickly!

I was supposed to work this morning but it is raining so the field trip scheduled to the farm was cancelled. I have an unexpected block of free time.

:cool1:

Yeah I'm so used to the whole no sales tax thing in NJ but NH seems even better. MA doesn't have beer or wine in a grocery store?

Crazy, right?

No alcohol for sale in the grocery stores in MA.

:sad2:

You get beer in "packies", convenience stores like 7-11, Store 24, etc. Or I think in liquor stores. But not on Sunday mornings.

Damn Puritans and their Blue Laws!

Fortunately, I do most of my grocery shopping in NH.

Glad to see another trip report!

We ate at the Blue Bayou in June and were really disappointed. I thought we would love it, and didn't. I was glad to have tried the Monte Crisco - scratch off my Disney bucket list - but won't bother getting it again.

No- The Beach Club is currently offering the grapefruit products, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion and Shower Gel

View attachment 197324

Yeah those were the same products we got at the Poly earlier this year. But @purplelover88 mentioned that these products could perhaps only be found at the flagship resort in each park, like the GC at Disneyland and the GF at WDW. I hope to stay at the GF next year!

GRRR!!! This happened to us at Indiana Jones on our last day. Ride was not moving so we decided to bail. They wouldn't give us our FP back because we chose to leave the line.

This happend a lot on this ride!! Spoiler, we didn't get to ride it on the first day.

You may have been seated at the same table we had at BB or very close to it.

Will find pictures...

Actually, you can't really tell in the picture of the four of us but this was the view from our table.

Oh cool! We were probably sitting in the same area.

Mmmmm! The bread! Mmmmm!

I love carbs. That is all.

Loved the salads there. Ben keeps asking me to find the recipe for the dressing but so far I haven't had any luck.

Your surf-n-turf sounds really good.

:thumbsup2

The salads were pretty good! And the surf n turf was tasty. Overall it was a nice but pricey meal. But at least we were guaranteed a good spot to view PTN!

I was supposed to work this morning but it is raining so the field trip scheduled to the farm was cancelled. I have an unexpected block of free time

Oh nice!

Crazy, right?

No alcohol for sale in the grocery stores in MA.

You get beer in "packies", convenience stores like 7-11, Store 24, etc. Or I think in liquor stores. But not on Sunday mornings.

Damn Puritans and their Blue Laws!

Fortunately, I do most of my grocery shopping in NH.

Oh hahaha, I barely remember that fact when I was in college, but I guess I mostly went to keg parties and didn't have to purchase any alcohol on my own...or someone else bought it. :rolleyes1

Haha, we were definitely full after though!

Glad to see another trip report!

We ate at the Blue Bayou in June and were really disappointed. I thought we would love it, and didn't. I was glad to have tried the Monte Crisco - scratch off my Disney bucket list - but won't bother getting it again.

Thank you!!
Yeah the BB was great to go to once but isn't at the top of my list for a return visit...maybe for lunch one day but I thought the Cafe New Orleans Monte Cristo was good enough.

Just wanted to let you all know that I've started a PTR over on the WDW forum. It's going to be a PTR journal of sorts to help plan all our trips in the next year since we got annual passes for WDW! So excited! right now I have 5 trips planned, and 3 of them have lodging booked already. So if you're interested here is the link, hope to see some of you there!

Just wanted to let you all know that I've started a PTR over on the WDW forum. It's going to be a PTR journal of sorts to help plan all our trips in the next year since we got annual passes for WDW! So excited! right now I have 5 trips planned, and 3 of them have lodging booked already. So if you're interested here is the link, hope to see some of you there!

Five Trips Planned?????!!!!! :faint::cheer2::cool1:

I don't know whether I am envious, jealous, aghast or stupified! Or all of them! You'll have an awesome year!!

Five Trips Planned?????!!!!! :faint::cheer2::cool1:

I don't know whether I am envious, jealous, aghast or stupified! Or all of them! You'll have an awesome year!!

I know, right? It is mind-boggling to me. I've never gone to WDW more than once per calendar year. I hope my DH doesn't hate me by the same time next year. LOL.
I hope I don't get bogged down in the planning, because I know it can. But I've already almost planned 3 of them out so far and it hasn't been to bad because it's just the 2 of us and I'm used to what we like to do. However, the big family trip...involving lots of kids, adults who've never been to WDW...that's gonna be a challenge and I can just see the meltdowns that are gonna happen. And I'm not talking about the kids, that's just me. HAHAHA.
Thanks, though, I cannot wait to see how next year pans out.

Woohoo!! I'm going to head over there right now and start following :)

I finally have some time tomorrow to bang out my quick DL tr as well so hopefully you'll come back over to read it (meant to do it sooner but it's been super busy around my house lately. Grrr....hate when life gets in the way of Disney lol)

Woohoo!! I'm going to head over there right now and start following :)

I finally have some time tomorrow to bang out my quick DL tr as well so hopefully you'll come back over to read it (meant to do it sooner but it's been super busy around my house lately. Grrr....hate when life gets in the way of Disney lol)

Yay! Can't wait for your DL report! It'll be fun to compare! I know right...don't keep me away from Disney, life!

Day 4 Part 3: Disneyland Forever, but only for tonight!

After our turn on Jungle Cruise this is kinda where I draw a blank. I don't take notes on our trip but I take pictures of everything we ride to remember and it seems we only went on Jungle Cruise. Ah wait, I remember now...the moment the sun set the temperature dropped. Like 15 degrees so it got much cooler.

DH said he was kinda cold so he went back to the GC to grab a sweater since he forgot his. I ended up buying a hoodie that I had admired in the stores. It looks like a regular gray hoodie but it has delicate swiss dot and embroidered details and a little embroidered Minnie head. It was very subtle and feminine and I liked how it didn't scream I WENT TO DISNEYLAND IN 2016 AND BOUGHT THIS LOUD COLORFUL SWEATSHIRT.

Here's the hoodie I ended up buying:

I used my Disney Visa rewards card to pay for it and I still had about 60 bucks left. :)

I think CS and I made our way over to Tomorrowland because our Hyperspace Mountain FP window was going to open soon. I saw a mannequin with the same dress CS has! So of course I had to get a bizarro twin picture.

ehLZUSnMnXWMxNjJ4v8oUsQScn3KuZOEhYQ3LvW0I4DMX6PcYgVPwzJ4e1akkdb8lQfnkUzfGtdt0rIC-P-L3BYdgJB5zKV9kYFH1eio9VCLKSZB6czlfVvesrhhYv_juS9qmLtZSck-235O2q36_Xug-rBQyf-dToIhYm3oE7VYUXmpYt9bqFG8JFk91sUcA9gk6JvHWqy5APjOzgl7qKYsCT3H883n79907owExj9rOb2EWjmvNu_yEVHDv-t5KfVw7HmuW1tdQ2yAoBgIUtCLIRUcpZv8SWBKLYwpR85-xVJruX0NI3_Ac18DTW6xn4S7-2g8IGKthD3fDi39ZpeeJ9FO3uBG6SYGSD0CWMZxp7vOh7_Gk8gdkwrwsBBa10un0WlZIwqe8abSOBzWtRIVRnFQjZSnobtYew5Z1mWpTrEdt53vC-kP6_lkqHwBXPbojFnd5znX5EMeU-0FML6VHjKvfHZdTDu078RUYbkLCGb-lDJxPigKCIa1erg7IkyD2C3Ow7YA0VlrRBoG9nhuzjafgSowDDXCju0xOZEDZxYE5iHdfU3ddnFufRhjTc8iX7OfiqfJiu34ltFDRuA2fpKzDXl9XjOTm7aUBS3vjCOa-Q=w479-h638-no

PS I have the same dress, just haven't worn it yet. But you'll definitely see it on at least one of the five trips I'm taking in the next year!

There was no one at Path of the Jedi so we waited about 5 minutes for the show, and DH joined us there. There was literally no one in the theater, LOL. I think this theater is bigger than the one they have at DHS.

fAkESOA7-WTCVPkTwLqNoyDYHIVH3C5IR-yN-Yv2-CshdA3_qRptG9huF2_uXHUq6wIdBkU_ZlqKdFIuIJkeMPFHmg1vIGXS5t2F6ibhA8YLxBNN-PV2KduRwADqVPwRDlDMS0M4pWIr6yFwWJym2PKbnH2FJ0xUHI8kNsaCX4zxShc19E3HNdK8vtUVp0Gve6GYJxFO3W-hrxQFW-QfdxREIQoDd-ygG9KUWgNBxSN0rr5AaRwrv2IZVQX7gmmi6iDdjgXnvpGy_GaM7-_ecIHlFyNSfvjo4vYHkcHvrsYI-2R8MUhEihQNxRkEqZHSdfhFJjlt3Bi4-oNrRC4hQz9U_74yyXf5H8zQG0fgOUIhLauQLdWxTFC7dmKIUicfUwiLEM20CnbIziFmG7tvNNboSybXdQIgjIQlYPRoDUFwJJyzUmOqCmh-eFfbfLuq8ry3PO3hAr3qbqWmnBNeLG0oRcUfHUhZDW_2h17BQj96iOZGQBXP9L1eUYD0HTtB4-XcThR9n-UxbAJLTPxMbqzxDnIScY2bQV7mDSOeMSsFL_53Y6-b_R3mCqWzFBNeLmWMLSDPHbPeYxFfEntYE6aMu-6zr2Fj9wW7Ej5yQfCwrepcXA=w775-h517-no

CcCUWZ1Lf_pSCb-tmZ_SUYKMYfyNDuvRsO4riYjT5NIRg8b2erkeYWv9HwN9b1S2X_omc862NtAugnJ57v3tzJ2yWISzcXkWp22CDF7-9IpkK8ifVlGTgOQhMwSq0u0VEXb834aw0Vsg0jRdsyreYbVVW4EjrS4PPnHY3D33n_wFxzurgIuqVeMyT4JxyuvQBbhbAwQLCHxpwCr9co_VwUTXRfi3AVh1SskCOWSM-nyfP0uMsrBH1bEgAdHqitu18i0odHnXVPwA1JW4F1dfrDqPZc-mGFzMMjrVuaNsG-r5F1ohu8sFqwsrXDqPr3nv1kGj3zqKKVbPju5hsmV0h4X671GmXovLoZM_yIdocOjWokIBVbMMSm3Fpdj50qK5B-2hUc_6-eGDYUrbjb9W9msqpqwVJ80YPv2B5IkZLY9G8OFnU2piKQ6TUmDg3VqlXEW-NsgRUcMW2pfP6muGrJ8oSwjJwGVjU-ZQyxo1SA7KxPBwBNAjwAxH2B1hg8dMD7XtvUiws9zV72eX4JrHWOZk8s6G-xhAJF-sgPjWMRLtdk-5ojCNQwvBkkF8A5scqu7Xc3kzsF4sn-4q59ezcNpc1t_AINpAYONSQ1WVM2AUfstfxA=w775-h517-no

Now it was time for our very last turn on Hyperspace Mountain! Starting tomorrow it would close and become that monstrosity known as...Ghost Galaxy. :crazy2: But anyways, we were lucky to be able to ride it twice on it's last day with the wait times being as long as they were...yay for FP!

8yK6zT9x-eA8f2f0_xrHK5swTfqTAnehnQ66kNfI0pCrO2kSFay9X6jfu015mYGW5yI1-PcUKbeKshkVvDAwsojwbXi7rXyHLT-sIcZLdVC3JejVQ0N8w1ahyf67YIawi6qqBYbQhS07XFipAULVYW-hp03WKrA-h2xsTfnB3NJxE9KlrJUhCAkxKJBbVsvJAsEwkhCupOOF8d-doQsEfdaYn3tzDJLPSU_Z6W_DLHVDeiMAHQDi_pKL7QscyN2X9Whz2MjKjQMi75oQlveJk2H69Yec3UDzcb4WT73XFEw0UZjDSL1wQmARkcsHUEr_xWAaGHw4SVDw8kmjpMDbYHgxec_eGsRmIEd5r8j6w3RBfTQymqvb8zt6F1FYkmCTOtFT3lqpwG9gUwZJx2pWVx_hoShm1fGyZfTbPDWEIaHOlWQfiFae4sRqONdS5-DXxKKeo0j5EVX1e-PAYKMjLsTSDuK02ZhWMsXR19dEworN3SFTnRimFkNRFS7geTe0dwof0rQsPIih_6X83AdqjYbZGc1zgIOxRMLAzSyRG_kVHzA6MNlDVRPAY7WP4bbekM8UtEdZ8OQTKqC6QSBwWWuXWicf2cXf3QpvBAeBmhN00HlnvA=w479-h638-no

uzTTqDHub-3av-WkCMvOh022KgifHuwVWdd3iviNLPZviZ0wpi--YFA03KeSidDejfC-FphgCwIWfYBWyDevBdmHgEe2PGtj5CZcoeazRwEpI6lTPGVD6_luffbz5bNQ_pCqF7tkfnxawXS1nxTwMVjRW-UupLQbhGFL1djvGcMlMlzoOkKXwk9zEPGBncnITnXQ3pvWe3XKTX1X5fBcG1pnPoP94YMzVsZ3aknqO-jBDAY82_wita9RJSP7hVquE8-VqN-eXPw2uhxR0JB9QfOE2uJqrmcB4HQMCUx5diHcRh5gTqKwpEM8NT5k79vBJlmiNxpHY6YMOqm15rs0F--6MxC5i3ZYS0ipaTacQu6jj4PNDBKfLg_3ZZdsoPGV-vJcXpRjVO3gDB5UfUzdTDqo0HxZf4LSBM04IjMLxu-nV6TtnLZEqUD2cCRTm1KlPRxgcbWzE10JSiNlY2YtxWE4mk6_ncHGyn1aMm198NLtSfWl0ATw4Kpgw_nqK6RweyXHSsP4MYns6-avlCgHc877JeRyGjVgMoXp2aC1vmg3z1UL1W9pv5Qmt19cBOePVNMOrwqR9wytiuLxDPS-cZaHUggBeQDobBhjyPy1p7VJzzQ2yA=w426-h638-no

Still the best ride EVER!! I hope they bring it back.

After Hyperspace, we had to book it over to Main Street. The reason being the fireworks were going to be starting really soon! Of course it was PACKED to the brim. But I didn't see the need to wait for hours before. I was ok with just getting a glimpse of the projections. We ended up near Starbucks on Main street off to the side. It was a pretty great spot for the last minute!

Soon the light show and projections started. It was really cool!

7Ws34u7EHlGd7CCeWJAAeaq7kbLqNKxe8i30Inq4QXlTQJFyGASM-gW3vN3s69VlA5DuRuF0ILhzMTMLBh6tt50F_JfW_1WN2ud6yZSAfr-r664QQ9BT_sNXWiC765KayOdBrAvZT7VZ3G-eGmJz3JpsoyIZGREgM8tVtem_aJyAXH6qRXopX15v4ud2D1BruT79H-v9TtCWnzgObpjM9WUxk9dACYfYlotxfdVOhmexau4BObV_ouRfjqthbWWhKi2udXcb-GMF_YNsYjXo6BvWa6Ae_7VdZORgW57sf0me0uiPGdNeArIPJK3NKQpf0ce5PyasCRpSk1yOHeAtkoZ1TZGNDxzFv1dLG0-6A5VkYWzhJOFal9li0hBTFyLfZFmU2ZMeVzGYQobgdz0ITF513uC8VGpL7Tq3vHDosiCQiAfHN31LD8QoY98ySqiaGJ4FatE2m3_yABe0jjwRXUHF97pQ0naFU4Y9aVslgaoRQWxLrrY2JFUwE9ve2_nHjvSabWe4GWvljwLx-Vd59-hddq200yv-ITVBc9elhtXgm89y73PZdQEuQwRBs0L3wq6av4pTFQQ0UYlHomc10-Kccou1XzaoJtxwsynAMJWO1hTUTA=w775-h517-no

I swear it was meant to be that I got this picture!

ggftp33z8oYtQCEZbvyKcqQADcUDGi7pGMyvtvS4Fcl7sH0Pfo-3kUgm0LrA7Cs9GcboLMHImyBKRhVdMCoga2mmSE6ixaJ7llQa7NObW-VI1fb_cXBw1XVBXrhxHkuaG7ddeol6yKPxNmU3aF63aYkD9xM2BMTMHH6DUpqYZKYttRDsZAqsiWxugTeIuD9yM1tCpk8z1CPHwLp7qra9_NbEN-QDPs9iVzY0nxBRXwcdryRUXg8PoyzvJeZbFaDaZudZ_mUK7SwrdU9WQ-H9pia4OhB1AFKv9bGzkcidPBWIR2L6Y9TGFRdDTJBke0DOEePXEkcW0xDZd-Sll8L7t_Adoi7oxn5VHojy5SrLORGOJme4X7ZCfzF4XKBZGvF49yfMFfRfoaiGIgsCr43yKUYR2fRnnX-szLmKQbYlfbFMat2EOaNCluS_NZT6mxav1hYhPYUBbkzXdSobykERNajUUeebAxEbjt1KWRZvy9MI9AVs5Size4vkYVcJmyUh6UHtdgnSo8lu3eqsfAjy0xCrhR5dsVOkHnBfwIRuPkieIP00JTbDPFmnnbuvm1KMwbvOCTL_JdxNLkkWjq7HQVU3ug5heZ9zUNVLhPJ2RsdCPaMjpQ=w775-h517-no

YrclKsjPR5tiLxwt4ImBok2K6-iFXwwyspJl1jLWCKUyltFH8wOT-6WSOwVdGauTeInl82efbwD6s42YkTcL-zI_i-RpEUSxhO0ULsRTyPPd_66EFCqxW0GU7e-nQenVj7oMxqIml-4Hh6SuriDN_1D4vM6nnbuRVuSUVtwtkkjks5HZzMz239NNXsqokWuDWQ0xOA9r8WRqJeTIDT9kwbByado1tS_ROlXGUJzyFN-qKBrv0VxFqPvlKvuphQUeciQSj3MQBvKsOU1_G6KrlaH7VNyEyIUI5f6CSVPpkbftuRfCCGmQ5sy_JJe5-CKSBsOp7eUfOJUw4NaXkCK1x9BsPps2Kyf9HoeLinjGVWmNRqH0KKmBqNxza3Nt8s0XmAyQk8_Td5J6YqqsXkLID5xSTEIgDEU2CRE06pdy0TJadZ8QpIL430WxI6LgJdw5RHde_WWSiqyww4_ix58Cp0RjVztOPdsngZfc21xM533q7ixBQRo7Io421Fl-yB81_yq0Obo4jNvganqdXcd963KW2iFpGCv98YYO7mDTyFzGwSU4dmvM2BWmaCFXNhv7nOCLpJEFAIEYOixPT7fsgJPeroeFfoALe4lwVmqalfAQAgFoww=w775-h517-no

Here's some video I took of Disneyland Forever.

Please excuse annoying cell phone recording guy to my right who pulled out his phone and stood in everyone's way to film. Argh.

But check out the guy to my left who was dancing, bopping along, and singing to the music! He was so entertaining to watch that I found him just as fun as the fireworks! He's either a CM or someone who's seen the show many times, or he could be both! I loved watching him almost as much as the show!

During the Frozen segment, it really did snow!

He was also live-tweeting or texting his experience tonight. Here we are approaching the Finale:

Oops I accidentally cut of the finale too soon. Here's the end!

It was a really great show! Sad it was the last night but all good things must come to and end right? :sad:

-qzzicdZ7zvOm2C584gjTlQMS2MTKH4OKgSSnhceWwhRRWbCH2sbsdNXsc11S1bhOstQFsX-CzNZHU_qOzY3kdlmo8tT-U6HG1Hyfxp3EqL7-OlixVETDDF4DpXuMHGPc2jszD__p9HZPWOjJBMWS32rS6eRFvGXfSXwRxrNBEAeoPbi9oOIyo4stwLEDuJI8wEavo6HrSRS-rb5W5WYiQ7KVpEJnd555WvoGu-Tf40OkYEIAHela4lRBmSPKnKV2XFXlmkDwDtjW8K6Ug2Rl6V1dZC29aVmSCcnRn32MOx2laMYBaSrvDnrvCbJOd7WjKLq-oBcx8e59cvUy_j4K9aOMRxHKXPetxWl10EyCyWwlEXnnYBU1kj1gJQZ_Ps-Q9ThocwmDeQ0yIfNIKookWbKwSSJ9ccdY5k2bMURM7Cti7Exv5sgI7N3_RMkXr7Y3wKaj343FfGfSWb7gj0pkzJnRgVLydfjcsn0-R2Hlak6h9lp8fw4V72bpIFCRXUaWGCL_Gx8Ptyb_9APoaMbbN_ybR5dzxCED8BgqXLfrPDh-Bv3FP8QfzQ6M0ZhPCoMZlcuya3YJPnY5vbY3ei_soBJ4afZ7HgpYWssN__EWKU0v_pGEg=w775-h517-no

Happy 60th Birthday Disneyland! Thanks for the memories of tonight!

For us though, the night wasn't completely over yet. We still had reserved seating for Paint The Night! I don't think we did anything much in between the fireworks and the parade. It was really packed on Main St. with either people heading out or heading in.

vqgZlewloYh-iaT9VELonTaSOtNctn7T1NFErS7y7htCdyh7AAi1bLT6Vp1POF-8hYdCzT3dKARVYe3UubFN_UQjdTxyLLJ4HzL-Z40_AdeX3PKJ9DugCrMZfhBRJceDkiEh0mnTODArhcWK8Ecp0jF8BxEfC1V4B7d2-K3IyyBJ-XStowhkINexGrhzk1u-OmFJk_ht8C2iCyXkrPBwDk4HRnyD-kLqVl-HOgK8OD3sk5v557n4VJBrKvhiqJu3FgCgALYSobz5HG1jp71tVSzPGOSz1Hrwim9dsj4QGheJLJ40P7T9hmby6jUONRnJSJ9MnyNqwx4pep1UB-RnrrBf1RAUnUENZLs67LkYG4eP9R8BcCSvG8ztSHgJO7inFTmpfDHBbpS0EcUm4g2t2YaiHmnD3eaWMeu27dy0pcVqyrOd0WdypC32FYKiDEN-ZAoDnAMZZBI0aLw8y2sIdOutS6GCtVTKYUQYSlOACGw2HTX6Z4SOglSa4HuZf788QmSdpMFCGcd2Ayj7tHrsbJ5q2MWnfdue6zZDl0gOp0I84B18dhADyeuU2eawlULtEN6NBggGp4kR3IfzjhXfL3oeDFjB5nTb2eLxPmj1pRBGOB3nyQ=w775-h517-no

So we just waited around near the circle until they opened up the Paint the Night reserved seating, which is in the area where the CMs are standing below. Oh and we were first on line!

mhNkM0Px_BYCjNnDHVdKe4r6grlAqgCFP5VMQZvWcwqUTzI4oDEhs7qa3YxdLeTgy9uIvWgtml15Akg1o7o9f8fqXAjoI6mY5WNnFw3wzhO8GkWY9TAXL8bbQWVtsrJSEwQrIBEL6o785qYa53j0T_ZU4BPN8TxS97BsDWWBmaImw0qWq8Pi_2_WhCn349Tg29TyLkg2bRaTQ_tOwXhbKTAcSF41l4pzMwZRS6u_cwG_7Mbxpl9zc6pKoH1yWS86qDpaCVfbYDA4ERKLhCaWrJGIxJLrM4LWXcFB7ZhZObafzMAagGtkm35UEM3icFp3Vz4bEfzCMCNEcPO5x_AbgGcfzAxhfaNryejZAiRQTvnjUY1MndXdcBazPPYVkOE0TPAnqrjyDDWRuvMYNpFYmNP9FD2yom_Npqn4Rwp37Q-Z4lHUHI-7PDv-jVIAGSx7JAFsaAaG8NmIqipYOyweZdAwBhgD5ifmn1V-JkDvVLWqfHPxYefG2RiCaJkQaInEoBGtFxpVGA3Eh6WVB7g8xXDDqXGbkBPcOp0RavnWFG9Faqyi_XDgYLmvQHiqOyoumTkIaAq0HnDW-8nv9KqGH_QO5TAaPitaPagYlDa_7pMBi4DwkA=w775-h517-no

As soon as the window opened up closer to 10pm they opened the area up and checked our tickets. At this point a line had formed behind us. We got our first pick of where we got to stand, so we chose the very front, curbside, and we could sit down and stretch our legs out. It was awesome!

F7fQxGr-qv7f2F21P6R1H5w9MU6JoiR4UUYNQ4X22uIWCFJU7sM36zFWE2uIIVZTNtLBiIZWqPUH5niDiR_u5NeP2YAISPMaDLy0-3v43aUcfpKYNzBT_CDXGY5Ct2lij1DILFQUuh0y0XQgdyZcsTHn6d9FeLR1oFAFkoSAvw0LQYUgCPlr3IOZPrWc8AMkR40wx5dzyMauOJ-P8zA7-XpPU2jRjASLRya9VSazKi9cZqvcobw_Cxl2drTEFGqS0nExSlfdrwTN4r61zsuecskSZ-y_kfkUwnk8AabYj3bAXVez6gKgNshHihvooTo793GMHpSS7DCrMTNbLihHrzZQoooQb3zFEs4eidznFlkEzlgnCSCJThHmfpC_AOIhoZV0VdV-4rEfu6AZVgPRNkJezdHAMtvmu19Z57pjxgfgrp_ys18Ug5-AhxFjXecLR5XOO3_F4gwJOjQAySNjQLm5HR-1HLABigE7zP-jmkSGFEUFLxcz7ove5SbFzcTHOrRs65PXeOzTe_CHCIXa_Q_bi_CcmOBTM_zZLaAIeWZ9ks8q3ojbSd6RgS3st1H4nAp7g7sNqtSN21yNG-RV6suQADET3hlCllEoVnpKyeixV8Amug=w775-h517-no

A PP Photographer also came around to take pictures. That was kinda cool.

n-5RzzXHfz8vJ4xA7Yvq6iXtwKtccWL3HijdFx1NDAej3RYNr4KU9fvS7JbSRlE8l3O6uZNeg973oWWtZSxSi1m9VJ5zeiQ2b41slpsWNjsBHugLYJ_kU38fScSjUTGwMPQWp3CuxmC_HVqogo3nRdiAow3FWqv75LpIQPrRs3eMqmwPf9JOh--OoGzZ2KzyJWE8zX_E6bZ535I_KjNXAQK0K3gAKA1lIa2NMJUDWXXBSzY4BiCWQwHkfht-kKbEX5_4_4Uaxd92Z6X9u4T0mTbix9M3tpYOQ60_o-5Fh8M1FydiMbDcSPKscfWw_rNLK2m1hxvQaZejKrUz0H95RlyBJczXJNs9TxVt06lviKaenTZ0blbykfjx4hvpMDBUADUrCnyp1EQsXGtVsQ3sLMFkYa_arRscz6EyhYIzmfIyIdEhrG4Z1M0KzwI8ZrCMu0ZoWgGgv3u63GMo8ubBA4SQ7TOYX2KwX-vpjCqJy0q29mfewvt3oq3hStcMMCc4T7NYewWnsmp9mT0p2G4IDLvNXgvf_p_0msojIp_2Mv26bifP7aAIYl42qmxsZF37JvZ1PsnLuvWtBclPD-LHPUOOoU6EE7WsmUTrJipaJ-sf4ZfpKw=w800-h533-no

Please excuse how tired I look. It was a loooong day! But we were so happy with the reserved seating and the fact we got to sit on the curb the entire time! The reserved seating faces away from the castle, so if we had to do the earlier parade, we would just turn around and walk around the circle and we'd be facing the castle. However, the first parade was much more crowded than the second. I don't think we would have gotten curbside seating so we would have had to stand the whole time anyways.

Soon the parade started! We heard the music and soon saw the first floats come around. Let me tell you. I was BLOWN away by this parade. I don't even like parades, but I loved PAINT THE NIGHT! The music is wonderfully catchy (the base themes are from Wreck-It Ralph and the Electrical Parade) so if you've not heard it you can youtube it!

_V-yQiR77TDhYQpwBdpx4ExBG-XTaaFG2gBFVtifFHAyjj0EM1ypde6U2bsFH2-9BgeZ7OjMoLFXC6OKb5E4xA-gFOl932t7q95EVxNDC1gQEngb3uB7ad_jDzaVH4zItn9bepDakvsWvf2MGx9JveD6FPmNc9SuLdk78iPUUivzSAQ7MM1uwHj8KUTjlahVmVhYhbm0YKmBtc6m8I8aAnXXCfNYHQxG6PWdC3Meq4uFvClr6cd7XVRwkG8DlKlJxGYeLneQRp3XexqBkDhYqm151bA6u3hbpRGooN7a_olF3hqxHJ86SUCBQq0AMZP4N20tNMHXNpl1JolewaVYGcCq0Q12E-FYw2mYXZj9urnVKZS13CLDaIQ-iFnpDSj0zhs0lUqW1RAVW_Bp-gT-45KxrLPqybks_krjllit6i9IWwrTe-PapT2Bt4xCo7LNDx_XwCXxBzw5xWZpJuNVw8onGrfnC-wHHBF-FnV_S4ND7V40GwznR2M0gjIyatoUL6sxLQeO1Zc9VkpHsDbFcgmJrcEkX30wX_7iaKB9yCIHtXTjRaBqb0osSZlhWvjbStB41f2GHP3qzIZ1IDvU99aDO_m0SaYSJkgZczSEMT0H2LpGJQ=w775-h517-no

3HBgDYSS6kMAxTSW4o4_V_XIrL3x8fB5lWyjMA5hWsHGCx6H3j9uTfkfyDQeDh6NG91cH6uAJGhg1YHcavpHK4-xRtBNysjV8kcw8bJwuAKNfvZqxFCaUH7e0Zg1Ot51oGbh23LZAMgyS7Wiqeeet54iZJd48tlO8Kcbr_mO2gTCLz8c_9-phDYlp9vgNQ9bYkyRcafc8WsAXlLZxJ-SI-aKiub5IettXR1LS2nGqaOuMjT2FI6Jng13fDoZlZtJSwUof3JZKVLEwWQIsHVpRvwc0qCJdAD74jbGeKiXHWUQQP3iEr6_0m1FWT1OpDlIAKIwj9QQEaMctrbJuIwqEip7PGdg_ftETyPzivL4KmZxWF0BcsJPyGuUp-EykAOizRuQSM-f10XnzYsDBZYQjMEPkD5btSY0cfT6YVHe4fvszao0e5_tljaq1ScxRQtkg7HivZRbxIw1XLSQj629RPiWUOim7jwFYJgKv5AgcLmLuQWtBoIvvcXoSqth2GDz7ckqhBq98yhK2xFQVHwNZdYC_tHqxClFNf5nR06Bw3YrCGPTQsLaPTavJVNTDUwIGTSOnDfFOHX14NzY5Z2OLf0hd114yAWKLJYZIzt6zEfXrqx73w=w775-h517-no

t_uUmvMmIkUe2_zqVNUxOoGk2xfr-CjSydUB_PZRDuYo7Lu7OmS4yMyV4juLw3MOqv3eBABWzoRkjVlRNcx7qKJgUKQIHFHJ1Uk9rI_aPgbkX_egr5unsRI4OKrg6tFmf_6BdJhl7rXLpkBajNA3gDGGauIS21xY-6wi2MUIw5JZXu0Ccc_jRKutrojMVYDZF8uHsBF2KKKmPQTUdIb_-75nYjpi4lfwvz7un1X4miXxDhPFnqGTTKSYiOUE3hQECJ9EDVyTtDXUPuVPBWHhaSkEGyu4XzRWm0htoNyuEeMO3tiVCs7ohg8V0bHrCs40oiac8hjDvvp_FStY4cVsBK6Xo4u9FVLayRnSTNVDGBNPJlBv6tQ5MjbXGrSjt24qpMrWxMqJZDrLjtsSM7hPMHS0uoAy0Z_6tEeDsYbTz1RYNEkifyIWA_WfLUwXcoOUmcv5JwSQ8iP0tSoFSvWK7OyjMrvrbvUMdnBdp9hW_lVh5edAJ7mvhXZtTs2ajvyHuIWtGrzWtxNZ0LzdTqKFbH2IU433IV5npDgMOafwLaw3pW3BLWemgLMWgg_oKME1pF4-_zZcGzImWxumxARFdpWyv5rsY6M0H6fCssLjghDtRKflZQ=w775-h517-no

Z_EFJJPCu-i1AAClufh3cL7em1Br_JaF94UaC7C_nuc7LcQPjQxtxuxghUwekIjkMaPbPJyUJvltkhODSjaYGV7LFnlyo67itCfUcLH1c5Nvd1PrGcGyyv2mO40t5jitQma0jKIgSoOewzCi_cu8RXlSl1yptYmYdP5djupfYnWsQN7zCgc0AxzCOvIS3h9VEmxlLjqlTuvxUCZb8h7mBTdOZ5HVpWCDEW2H-FaowsTgYnGLFqW_12kNgPfk47JJTuouu2dSnj5-6k3VzbZUTCn-_xTUGi61wI7JyCI85OXofEm4EpzgttEdRsRadbe7txdUqwqO0KP9ivRJd8zea7kH_n8w3OSNxcZBK9qrCrAsfT5888twhQxZlTKPITLZ7xMNuhgcadxzjKQVAz_yrhuehn7_JakAw7XoNijjDBdf7T9Mm7qqEEX20VvsP1mroZOEmeRd3IZLFOEkhmHQNELac6qyjMJPRcOXWKkCFcveJ7klTx1PO6uXNLeEOzI6voV2TnrdpWl7k_Z7Wjh6WLc3-6ENLSztfo87NTgAgN75s8QmM9iqgS2qlyzqLGA52pAzdVnsP5t9UvGThMyYRlaC_HRDNEPZeIzkyFxDyEMi_7u6lw=w775-h581-no

AwXzRwCQD23O5L7TpmfVkb2QchnQnWyF5XCKvoNgFnm-WbBsCaWt2dtZHpoGu8rYgSp5OBE2FKFWIDmH4kF5ogoISqOCWfpBOKMWSr4MaXvLRBoUzDjRpnwqJIVp9aci61g6B60yYL1ofMT8SeQr9-9XPo3I867bjX0tnCYftP3MzddO1fZILctUEFP7gCnI3M8h_kKR3T4m-l7I1YXFBUgw_9oGuMs2-Ex-BTFdp6GVg0nZRkioADyPhk6tEb-PwJI50OvbdZhX4v7DsxbCKyixNEyYlOb-XJOY5m5Qq3V-Htxx21NEO1SxJCdzSTbNKRMhQOrTbZRjk0QoHc_7ikZD7sDxufiSOEBBasaPOiigmdzRoxlsdR3B1IfUVwfc7vLBMWouEbg9TBkmRDf0w0WBgvF-5SVobqO9IX0tTBhzk8wdP6Ten4RsvWDueBirwq_QV44ZbuzVf-bpBio9JQtKDgIKKAq-MwKuv9VuqUiRWuiKgbEdkM0Yukx0-PygWvHwHJQ7NgsWcQ19bAIMSUlQdwqZYMlH9dG3AjSINvSQ7Io8yCCvtzhnv83apZ8dYca9xaU28YqskR8_0j3GhMJIP1314PBMM6zB3sS7pTs-IjDsEw=w775-h517-no

hcSCJD_llOR-p2pplxqV6Xh_f5GCt2RDbbHNz4ZbtmhZ7X4kyAeXhBvoBi3CuliAEDrFJaL4ETSdpyCDZgreSwwkeNem1Jufu9tx7UMiisyAQ8kTxUIso1BfQThizAxw6uSVSGgiMQXE8MAgADm_k0dYQsbPKm7ncXewFRdN6kUCxbmSp8L4U1n2XqmE_Zh2qVBiPFiebZNASu10TyI8WUrne4hJTwb45X4_BOahEEGQqQyh4-QW22PLDkr6xKHy5OLMSoUcJnabq05wAsP9JYxZnq426s-DFCdmhyvqj38853r6yGeeERQWXIRNfRDXwKSSQ7cULSQIlh4AGrTkBtyWmIzDxTTQIZzBdKetVYHKHJrnwXroVRAEUtpd2kEAOhbunYTiH2GzOM5MPtPAlOpjyUuudFlJNHnEFF14jDSGfX0Bn9nlsqfGjXLoiSkQ8-oAuHLk3aoEyk7RE2dpbGDWRXY3g0sZ69KINo-lDt5s0C7UBB1ieWHLOdA1ds5KbJ7mcTxNS5jaDwtWtL856xUx5UE_Lf7P1z32qkJ-wuurCTtmuF_u8s4i4ahKW-r9FTnemeb_hEWR6qYj4VStGrq1rMqhZse7HHPQ41Yphv3GLihsiw=w775-h517-no

B2T97FVjvOmVP9gNK7yB_JUPhE3olMQDxNUzQl46F0-4bUY0JW75uAkWB7yl76h6vtkYWXx05StCSNdeT8gOHrqqYx9rwMeIF3ZCIypSJFR89E8Hd2t152ZfpYEfZOyguZ2UguZiPqSAh9adgzlFyonv6gpr4srqI11Otz1r9IDAaxggUMkCkYX1cdeHg4zzx4JxzDXDMQpqtMWof2GF-MaOvN-3tDDoZSMDYvOwcVZhx4A0mhCE-yvb8HkiGVS_3g8C50C-MtLH2tZxe5aK6YkCYZRKRlaPF6Bu1S-uB-3EEjguJva_D53S6oamzRt8b6uuh2QnA-Xhp9yxhZceu_wRR3fKjapQOnIkxjnqIu_MRNW1xaFSUcGB2dFyftWzq7-UTcWAZhOQcHP-iQpuh_QR5OMF3OzniaHpQ30XVO5Jh_D96PF9NW1DLncX2sakzCc9NOurdL6MZ5e4PhxtFjKjjBD2IS4lOJA57OsFTGoRI1RLdX4jdx_TP0yP4haS70RCmHrjtDDzwyS2m9GfG1rIgitxWCfHgpzv8a1vkcYKpNfjOIozgWJEVqcn6I3_c_tw3fJC35RQwgSFbtHToKpUh5aT47KztpljNQntqmr1xHG2pQ=w775-h517-no

w2cubs_6DCY0ad18PrEhK905-dW3dzhYrga34FNeLC_2jcHClmK7fFVcTOQSvSTQez7f8eb7oyx4UvRl3g264AWBGyTuJANLU4TDVeiJpTDeQ4l5RyQpa_tpB3idFLohBO8VrV2DxzH5SwJMtttipNhG5XMBgvVVYLZcKUlptF0XDUrveUvBigPkWfKUeiiBlwO9tmmjtz8an2JZ2QXlFDyc0c1Br1k3B7wT3JgmMZQ-kgvLg6bazrEcKBX7pMGiR8Ln-BmH4xe73s3Vbq_0__0jWwICC34r1urAoNRcbgtJ0xhWDCPWO3-XeZ1Y8VafHEVhgHZm3cICs1iciyvDcYObe21qocqlUTfekKYw8-5Ybh-Bd1uvkJp0KgIAyG-ezamprg6YH0mVEh8qkG1jVsN-Slqt5qbArCH9zX3YvFrlmdlrDplvrAa8U4aTWhhcUyIlk4Q3fwalkz83Ql9SLtlXU7K_JimG_b60FsOFhduSNKI99_4A9JsV7nkwqpDn8uMb89dOsxo6lBwrpisv28hMukK4IJhmFcBCq1W_R61pQ7lMpg8ufBBAS2IbIssdH3U4Resyd4rnEgvAH72QC1QRGHNeSe6WXS7iDBW_f8q_kk3qjA=w775-h517-no

u6a2C4KidIV8xus-Il4XsvvuMmr_xwWceWniKaTp2DHdUao7mcXppBT-aX9-qcuYVTYE2zXe510t2zblqATglFZKCTywCF6ApqqIeDaUW0-qCqVHHE8n37b4uhDY5ivTJ0DUyBct7GFpJABWmLDxnuH2-td7WzWjiTHPsbOiZ4UJYSvggdB5A7aaRbpVX7ZkRxLPcuep8ANKOOwZxUtQqlSL5AuGf_WigW7NkxX0m0tfUDjFh_vsx5EWh4c2g_HyGGHbekbODpaXH0ppq5gsEsggFtOQC2rg6u7fKKpFuDVxGuZCsbAMeKu7SL8O81mgQNcp1d8Vz14galcmAk4T59EA7NOYY0ahIqIX5FM6Z_cS00SbpjE3qoBVyy4clZ8G-wduR_fOJhVF-tqifkPYRQ2WNyLax_uIZyRkE-lg-fxdFZbHFfFWD7eHV71XRaDibKtpsiMV-RhZT89qOfc8d6FBIoVroIXsBrN_J0ZCSJVA8LC81OIBRdP18skIwqAqkeku8bEVggZa2gD7JOna3qJEtVTEjY6bajdaH-hzn-CmO6AWD0pq4Yvs3Mo_v6DzYjb5bK8THCyGYloYc43L9Zj6sZaFf_IiQ-ABM3q1tbfRY7N01A=w775-h517-no

WIU1O_v1Pr4-qR18yPvvaIxevMJQzEkds9wsMBNl1mR6QkLOsxt4Uu5s3GZ8agXseJPrHxCobVF3TeOuZOQa_yi8LZIRUE7OF0rwz0kN8hJzAwXBN5Mr-1nZTqJkWJguecHsJUCnMhm1Nct4eQ2dks5fYVU7zaalraVhNvNZcEgbIZj6kajbrTghl39rGXULkfpPjsXA70k9CKdaM17K5vTCqKzac5S-7FFJTzR0whqW1OgcbFwLsMwMKx2M7Cvrf_McvBvQuIiPPcWvBFCZJY854yrdMVZex5MOR9cyq70kU9wEKWyRh7COT_Emwh0IjDnILPTdCJ0Fvzp2jY2_tB0VyfzZ5gvdK-jwLTjGcur5cHn3dWoNdgi5K22uEUoFgg6NrCtFdg0fFVitrKQ0LAakQO6d_wZSm9wNups0XELwwM6YSnW04YTCX03P_2EuV2fQRDUlrmeRIfzUJRjtW0b9-vxKj-j3O7vfVCpNS5goHBzgH9J6YcPP7q7DyVIHWjmYw2xMNAYNEpDqs-bUKnyOs7CRl-BXAHqCj6zsNcPrXEArFd_m8x5X8qxNFCAI5IK3owLQdJ7PsMxfPpPxmasdlxyc71YvrqENBZiouQ_ApDtoiQ=w775-h436-no

DqFHYaE8BTKjoFvR7tzUbghYPE1ySoHGePwDdKJNcLhbhQ8FQ-zUubbxWtsuQ1D4L-vI-PtVmpx1ViBXHWt5pXoie9by4dlwNxmEU6h3FWYLpc5Z_pInNtcET7CMZedxQa0LcNU64O5LkmtDVTgAvjL181LxtJUPU6vVRuNrbN5gQuZQTuSBcvstkSumkzfoMT1QLnLnTLa-tb7YP16BiuTh5rCoL4-W8_l36z7QzPqluB6UnFeNjDHGDQZvERvkqK_IF86nT5uhS93RSMfez87MV9K1Cedt49n7yOy4QfLPYA-qJifAJ6OvJt62nBvdtVERZ-tKCoVHKgBuY62b0aNoYKhbLq-vZgdPnwoAfapVbs7W4iFqVHEHIDzxmFGvYmSeQaCwfwBMs-pdMjz96w1Lio3MFIqcxFQ2CSEDvPwQP2frKH-4aa6ZLZNkh0XUgbn4ytdJZaggzoqoL3nC5tRVu5jEbUhM4vnaOU3U3byIwUJtg9DElocVZQJ9_O-zMhtVz_d_mB8sDyfprSI9zbPnGaPiw-ZOEH33p7y7PixbJrJef89AwAmHGOzsjilb_enL4DUaxRvmMZZ1oSfhFxCB78ciIjNsM2bFGzJzg7JoOSvSvA=w775-h581-no

9TDfWPOT5sAovm_XdXimi6rfCkyJswwF9DiteUFVf_PfJBmEGXNVfDfVFGkuqjTxxhsA-uc94uIROlBxg5JfUOKADecmpRqvrLJcOlSphGsIbJ4CRikoqbAHj_mCFBZstPZX89Jl3WdCVuULCU-WePUpnbNVeXsRcCPcbGjd4PtRyemuvQo2AbDZ57yFLw2po8Wl4TgsknKh8dawdMnAXEhaYpY8ICY1D9ssOawYmmIx8ZY3BjMXbfu7FxeGE_sZLWhffh2H7qwFX2ann9xbxMXdPILrPh7XtDakGVpo2bhzMBzHa3NXPlgx-B9YngAcu2Qgwij2906YQkDSMJdHdC7ABsF5PV6KlSfKqDbol5kPTOa7P_xlXatR8UW_IkGVVjgA5FV3KIgZWWT-6Wqfz_aoZPb9nuqfWmCUjnbllFhPJAf2_B6qK3izD8tznRsA7lRP0YaFDvPijWm_bPHRhyWFFsrtmLsFf86hiJjipdXH4L-nGGVlSROuYFV2zLCJaYYzYE5CS5Wmczgix0tIu3YATm-Cuhji8hD8RSRmcUIWxJF9YrrW10yL9x-WSviNg7ZmXKJd3tso2G9gfsYD6Lrd2Zy34ZPWo0GNr1_d6GMhoIdiIQ=w775-h517-no

fYYT3Owq7eJt8G1WhP96yTrW12JHAtNkwLXSYjAnnlseLX2cF-dOMj4_O1H6O8l42cTeT0uLzutp6XCkbWo-TAY31VigUk8e6QVVgIPDm8peFoe8mYaRmejwQj7wvxbe6v7K1fSDjSYN3MmE5Ur5KCNQRNM9UVW8Y889ziPRPSgvRDV5ynUKsNLZmp2Imh-IGLdu5FR2SIGeEl0iOTsSay4Oon3EDHaEYFAmmyBriMAnwU-9zWeFGSbhGeEuqTvz9updsbalk9pPDbet05lfDvc-r8Uq0qae2JyejqIktXrohUSysoqmBlgDkU9sOgdHMXfmveRx_8ZBdsPg1DtzPp6d9Gsq99ZN51KPKLf1ZTQ0V4yV62Zh1Qw5aMk25qs9TPY6duKd_B8gWzYFD_9v-ueGkgYrhjWHGb5pMbUIXHiwymgGpzCBV2LXnbkXOx7jurPKgFcC9nGtM6oGiZYrsFSuBJRZxeqPcZibK0tnObWfqqObY-TYBz4y00F_cE5h5PinpeFcpPdsHNXNeQncZPK7H-BbIUL1T7XZh6x9MDHpCLRETf9dayAlpBbe-dP2S1zabxoUAQKv1-ovgYm0twpxMw7K9h0FW7vulD_SjXXTFFWPnA=w775-h517-no

I don't have much video of the parade, just this one, sorry, since I was too busy enjoying it.

It was sooooo awesome. And also ending tonight. Did I just say it was ENDING TONIGHT? Why is life so unfair!?!?! #DisneyAddictProblems

After Paint The Night we decided to call it an evening and head back to the GC. We were exhausted but it was an extremely satisfying day and I was able to do everything that I wanted to do, and even got to try Monte Cristo which almost put a damper into the plan but hey, it worked out and everything was ok!

Walking back to the GC, I saw these two girls wearing the same outfits but I was really smitten with the Mickey head burger plush one of them had on her backpack. I want one!

fImC-h3BrWMO1bov2psnBCJMdhUVGnXTchq2C7ytkLn8ZGruI7QU6n_yZgX9gi9iU2uIcCXikyvmCmUVIMLPB3pWnjIVTTwaZmgUkzkHoD6GzuAiucXFOP7NZxiF9j_GLYSMgnymYyXBcfqaFMKcLi6aWxuvT19p_cMQTA5f1JQytLqKfcRzJgeeh8ttbrouzktRkflW5kkZYB-p1KJaXkC-2NVX5WjMSpTQkxPZtGFplHltbYUfMN74CQBgGCqm_SAZ-TvWaIOugByWqyVLNldlYkhdqspQQGxahfj0cpyDqw9oYcIVLLF9_L2ber2xd5X6iyM8MU86WwE5V02OurVyKXGA05VPJtNQG1z_pLozFdA6tepNtuTwMO6EAAJUSxR0AZliO8zr5Ygp2Gay-CLGnh3XAV0eJQJDJpCwhZwbDqEl6aEtzoXeoN66htrsifGuMeptgSxVqqPkEO07ePWwF4Ydw-jr5WZBUoutSbXLTgLR-GsKhHT3aI270tS-CkeJWNS21NeH0LpyKnE0UUjd1SRpxZVWjCq7uwJFOsvHvFb_H-NkEJB8gwSgSgClkpIwP8VpqveqX4NVeQiOWA693he8ULCbEkpAX2RCh7GvPVg0Vw=w479-h638-no

Our first day at Disneyland was complete!! Stay tuned for day 2 where we have Minnie's character breakfast at Plaza Inn and the World of Color dessert party!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter