"Bridezilla" show?

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
Couldn't sleep last night so around 2 in the morning or so I was flipping through the channels and came across this show..

I don't remember what channel it was - and I assume that's not their regular time slot - so can someone tell me what the regular day/evening is, the time, and the channel?

It was pretty interesting, I have to admit..

Talk about stress...:eek:

Last week it was Women's entertainment channel on Monday. Time was either 8 or 9 central.

Cyn

Ugh...I am so sick of weddings and bridezillas, having just gotten over being the MoH in my sister's wedding (and she was the worst kind of bridezilla....a bridezilla who thinks she is actually easygoing and low-maintenance. Put it this way, she got angry at me and another bridesmaid for not "gushing" over the way she looked in her dress enough...at a fitting!). Now I'm in another wedding with a bride who is not a bridezilla, but is having an awful time with trying to keep her unruly family in line. It's all I hear about, and while I am happy to listen and offer advice (though her family is beyond hope, truly) I can't help but wish she had taken my advice from ages ago and eloped. It doesn't help that everytime we talk she says that about 5 times!!!

I am taking a forced wedding hiatus after this next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter