Breakfast Buffets - is a late time bad?

The Banana's Foster sauce? Both the French Toast and Bread pudding is incredible.
I just googled it. Lol it's pecan praline sauce. But tastes like bananas Foster. Mmmm I think I need to try and make that or Ohana bread pudding for my Christmas brunch!

Anyone have any experience of late breakfasts at Akershus? We have a 10:45 reservation next Wednesday. I know this one is a little different as they bring out hot plates with eggs, sausage and hash browns.
We did a 10:50 there and it was great! The breakfast food was a safer bet for picky kids, but going that late allowed us to rope drop and do some things before we went to norway. It was our lunch basically, but with food kids loved! Plenty of food on cold bar, we had 2 servings of eggs, asked them to bring Mickey waffles, and never felt rushed.

No worries... There will be plenty of hot food, and the platters will be replenished...

We something choose a late ADR and get lucky and get breakfast and lunch items... which is great as I am not a hue breakfast fan... I'm okay with it... but scrambled eggs, pancakes I can get at home, so we tend to look for something with different options... I am that person eating chicken salad croissant and home fries at 7:30 am... I consider that breakfast...

We prefer to do breakfast buffets around 10:30. We get to rope drop & then eat after a few rides. And it's late enough that we don't need a big lunch. Maybe just a snack in the afternoon. We've never been to Boma but all the buffets have always had great selection at that time & we've never felt rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter