Bouncing Back to the Bayou --- an August 2013 PTR

Hey Ann,

I'm sorry for your loss... :hug: (been there as well) and regardless of the surrounding circumstances- it's difficult and allow yourself permission to have whatever feelings you need to...

I love what you did with your pressed pennies...

Wow- you are really, really close... jealous (& why yes yes I was just there but now I'm not...:confused3)

Interesting... we did notice that they are paying more attention to FP return times...we always got on-but they commented politely about a time once or twice when we were 15-30 minutes over...

I looked for you EVERYWHERE down there! I hope your trip went well....are you doing a TR?? popcorn::

Hi Suzi......yes, I will be doing one, but I've been so busy with getting back to work, Victoria back to school, etc that I haven't started it yet......but, LOOK AT MY NEW TICKER!!! :bitelip:

WAIT, WHAT?!?!?! 6 months at Pop?!?!? :eek:

Guess who else will be at Pop in 6 months?!?!?! :dance3:

Darn...I just looked again (got excited to quickly!) and saw 6 months 24 days. So close!

Hi Suzi......yes, I will be doing one, but I've been so busy with getting back to work, Victoria back to school, etc that I haven't started it yet......but, LOOK AT MY NEW TICKER!!! :bitelip:

Aaaahhhhh, I was on my phone until now....can't see tickers...

YAY! So that is just about Feb vacation, right?? Fun fun fun! A girls trip will be great and Pop looks so fun. We went there to visit and look around this trip kinda as a mistake, but I'm glad we did.

I hope you had a great trip!!! I am glad I found you on F.B. to keep up with you while you were there. Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :bitelip:

Welcome back! I can not wait to hear about your trip! And congrats on the new one just booked!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter