Bored lets play name a famous movie line.

Answer: Jaws

Here's one: Surely you can't be serrious?. I am serrious and don't Call me Shirley. What Movie?

Man 1: "If you get bitten by a shark, you're not just gonna give up surfing, are you?"
Man 2: "Yeah, probably."

Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

[

"I don't believe it! You got me monologging!"

The Incredibles

Person 1: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
Person 2: By choice, man.

Say Anything
(love that scene)

"You can put a cat in the oven... that don't make it a biscuit"

(no disrespect intended toward cats here)

Say Anything
(love that scene)

"You can put a cat in the oven... that don't make it a biscuit"

(no disrespect intended toward cats here)

White Men Can't Jump

I'm really sorry. When I saw him on the computer, it said "The Butcher of Cadíz." I thought it was a profession, not a headline.

Hitch

"woo-hoo! I hope we get a copy of that tape!"

Monsters, Inc.

Now this quote made me spit out my soda when I first heard it. it just totally caught me off guard!
Man 1:Get back to cleaning the pool! And if that's one of your special brownies, don't let any of the dolphins eat that!
Man 2: How do you think I get the dolphins to do double-flips and play with the white kids?

Monsters, Inc.

Now this quote made me spit out my soda when I first heard it. it just totally caught me off guard!
Man 1:Get back to cleaning the pool! And if that's one of your special brownies, don't let any of the dolphins eat that!
Man 2: How do you think I get the dolphins to do double-flips and play with the white kids?

50 first dates!

"stop trying to make "fetch" happen"

Hint: it's a disney movie...

"stop trying to make "fetch" happen"

Hint: it's a disney movie...

Mean Girls? Is that a Disney movie???

"Man, I tell you something, if you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman."

"Man, I tell you something, if you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman."

Ohhh, David Gest movies are hilarious. I'll take "Best in Show" for the win. Although I'm more a fan of "A Mighty Wind".

Here's mine:

Q. "What attracts you, personally, to the desert?"
A. "It's clean."

Q. "What attracts you, personally, to the desert?"
A. "It's clean."
Lawrence of Arabia.

My quote:

"Ramsey doesn't dance at the party.":cool1:

I think you mean CHRISTOPHER Guest. David Gest is that creepy guy who was married Liza Minelli for awhile. :scared1: :scared1:

Yeah...that guy. It didn't seem right when I wrote it, but I'm too proud and lazy to check.

david_guest_plastic_surgery.jpg
does not equal
Guest_EH588100918_150x200.jpg

There! I have you! You're completely dished. Do you not know that in the service one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

A:Master And Commander

Q:"Must go faster"

Well from what I remember it was said by Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park and Independence Day. Is that right???

Are you trying to tell me that you enjoyed that orgasm set to the "Gandhi" soundtrack?

Well from what I remember it was said by Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park and Independence Day. Is that right???

Are you trying to tell me that you enjoyed that orgasm set to the "Gandhi" soundtrack?

Yes that's right. :thumbsup2

I must admit yours had me stumped so I googled it. Not wonder I didn't know it I have never seen the movie. I won't say in case anyone else want's a stab or has the answer.

Yes that's right. :thumbsup2

I must admit yours had me stumped so I googled it. Not wonder I didn't know it I have never seen the movie. I won't say in case anyone else want's a stab or has the answer.

Just in case anyone else cares it was Music & Lyrics, a very cute romcom with Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant.

Now let's see if anyone wants to try this one:
I want the people to know that they still have 2 out of 3 branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter