Booking Tool Not Working??

It won't let me modify a reservation because it's not "canceling" the original reservation. And then I don't have sufficient points to book the new dates.

I'm getting "Down for maintenance" or the 7 Dwarfs. I'm starting to think modifying my reservation is not going to happen.

It's a mess. I was able to create one WL this morning before it went out for the first time. Then, I was able to create a second WL before it started screwing up again. I wanted to do a WL for another membership, and it isn't working. Oh well. I can wait until tomorrow. I don't think one day for me for a WL is going to make that big of a difference. If I was trying to book or modify a reservation though, I would be livid! Sorry everyone. I hope they get it sorted out before it's down again tonight.

Well at least I'm not the only one then!
Nope. It was up for me for a bit, showed me the room I have been stalking and desparately want, only to show it not actually available when you click on it. It went down again for me a couple of hours ago.

I got in a WL before it crashed again. Maybe it won’t be back up until tomorrow. I have no idea what’s going on.

Been down all day for me too .... either the Dwarfs page or not recognizing that I was simply modifying a reservation and instead wanted to take a whole new set of points.
Disney Villains are rising up!:maleficen

Is it back up yet? I need to call MS to update an existing reservation that I'm giving to my dad as a Father's Day present.

i think we just had one major outage less than two months ago? tough to believe this is happening again... and in IT, they usually use some matrix to valuate availability of such systems, and just based on these two almost entire day outages, DVC site will carry a really bad score, and their IT lead should, at minimum, lose bonus over this...

If you are owning DIS stock, betting on Disney+, think again...:)

Still not working
Got thru to the very end on extending an existing reservation and it wanted to take all the points again

Tomorrow Tomorrow
I live for tomorrow
It’s only
A day away :rockband:

Still not working
Got thru to the very end on extending an existing reservation and it wanted to take all the points again

Tomorrow Tomorrow
I live for tomorrow
It’s only
A day away :rockband:
That's correct. Just submit it; it will just take what is needed.

That's correct. Just submit it; it will just take what is needed.
Disagree. It is displaying very different than in prior days. It’s displaying for me that I need to borrow points from 2021 UY which is totally incorrect.

I’ll wait until the phones open again to have MS try it .... if they mess up I can blame them.

Last edited:

facebook twitter