Booked tickets today

Saz72

Mouseketeer
Its starting to seem a bit more real now.
Just booked tickets for our 3wk trip departing Sept 24th :banana:

Got 14d ultimate disney, and orlando flex plus from virgin as they seemed like a pretty good price, and didnt charge p&p, and I dont have to pay for them till the holiday balance is due in July.

14wks and 3days till we go :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:woohoo:Well done:cool1::banana::love: You are there the same time as us. cant believe its only 14 weeks:yay::woohoo: We fly on the 22nd and its my 4oth birthday on the 24th:lovestruc:eek:
I got my discoverycove tickets for £159 each for the ultimate experience(includes seaword,busch gdns and aquatica) and universal and IOA for £80 per adult £69 for DD. Bad point had to pay up front. :headache:
Where are you staying?

We are staying in a house organised by virgin. Dont know exactly where until we get there. Says max 25mins from disney (here's hoping thats not too much of an exageration).

Where are you staying?
Hope you will be proudly wearing your lime green mickey heads?

We are staying in a house organised by virgin. Dont know exactly where until we get there. Says max 25mins from disney (here's hoping thats not too much of an exageration).

Where are you staying?
Hope you will be proudly wearing your lime green mickey heads?
well we are doing a 3 stop jobby( must be mad).The first hotel I am in the procesess of changing to either the royal pacific or hard rock cafe at universal.Found good price on hotels.com of £103 a night plus a 10% discount.We have already paid £365 on LBV hotel so will only cost another £104:banana: Not a bad price plus we will be nearer the parks and will save on taxis. Then onto saratoga springs for 5 nights then AkL rented through DVC in a savanah view studio. It will hopefully be a nice 40th birthday.

That sounds wonderful. It is my 40th in a couple of years time, and you have got me day dreaming about it!! A disney trip wasnt on the cards, but its very tempting :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter