Bon Voyage Breakfast.....

Yes, I am well aware. That's my problem... The menu does not state this, but most reviews do. I was told that the menu did say it had eggs. I have not seen that, and was just illustrating my point.
To me, the pics don't be look like eggs.

To me, the pics don't be look like eggs.
I thought the same about the pics, I only see ricotta. I've decided to go with the steak option since we will be dining there previous evening and most likely haveing a red sauce entree

Last edited:

The menu pictured in one of those reviews says scrambled eggs as the first ingredient. I wonder if they have changed It along the way. I wonder which is correct. Hmmm

When you go to the restaurant's page on MDE, it describes some of the options and it says "breakfast calzone with scrambled eggs, cured meat and a blend of cheeses stuffed in an oven-baked dough and served with Sunday gravy".
Has it changed? I'll report back after 6/8!

Just tried to book this at 180 days +6...and was all full. Kinda crazy? I'll just keep checking.

Just tried to book this at 180 days +6...and was all full. Kinda crazy? I'll just keep checking.

Keep trying. its very new and only place u can meet Prince Eric and Flynn Ryder so not that crazy. Ive been able to change 3 reservations so far and looking to try one more. Good luck.

Set up res finders. I was able to change mine 3 times already for sept. People also cancel a lot last minute when they realize what a pain it is to get to. You'll get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter