Bon Voyage Breakfast.....

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...2-at-trattoria-al-forno-at-disneys-boardwalk/

“Shipwreck al Forno”
Calzone with scrambled Eggs, Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage,
Blend of Cheeses and Sunday Gravy

“Golden Frittata”
Prosciutto di Parma, Piquillo Peppers, Green Onion,
Pecorino Romano and Roasted Potatoes

“Tangled Eggs”
Tomato & Basil Scrambled Eggs,
Fresh Mozzarella, Sunday Gravy and Roasted Potatoes

“Two Eggs Poached Under Water”
House-made Fennel sausage, Parmesan, and Sunday Gravy
over Golden Polenta and Toasted Ciabatta

“Tower of Pancakes”
Seasonal Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon or Sausage

“Royal Breakfast”
Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy Egg Torte, Asparagus,
Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes

“Swimmers di ‘light'”
Smoked Salmon Egg White Omelet with Spinach, Mushrooms,
Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Roasted potatoes

I'm usually not much for breakfast. Couple granola bars in room. But I have the bon voyage booked in September since I will be staying at boardwalk. This should be really good.

I've very excited about this one. Does anyone have ADR this week?
I'm hoping to hear how it goes!!

I'm usually not much for breakfast. Couple granola bars in room. But I have the bon voyage booked in September since I will be staying at boardwalk. This should be really good.
I agree, if we were staying at boardwalk, I would not miss this one!! We're at Pop and our ADR is during park time but, I felt it was worth it.

I've very excited about this one. Does anyone have ADR this week?
I'm hoping to hear how it goes!!

I'm wondering too. Starts tomorrow! Obviously, no "soft opening". When Yak and Yeti first opened, I got in before it "officially" opened, just decided to call while I was at WDW a few days beforehand and got it! No such luck here.

Yesss I can't wake up tomorrow to see the reviews! I'm so excited for this lol.

Can't wait to see reviews either. Mainly because I have an ADR for September, but not sold on it yet. We've ate here for breakfast and really having trouble justifying that price jump for the characters. But on the other hand, it IS the ONLY time to see Eric and Flynn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter