Boats MGM - Epcot

HvnzCaress

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where the boats drop you off at Epcot if you use this as between park transportation?

At the International Gateway entrance to World Showcase, located between France and Britain. The dock is just outside the turnstiles.

If you can take the boat shuttle from Epcot to MGM be sure to sit
on the right side in the back and look for the three teir clam shells at the Dolphin Hotel, It's one of those scenic events thats is
Magical. Because of the angle of view, the clam shells look like thay are one on top of each other like a wedding cake.
We enjoy the ride from MGM to Epcot or visa versa to slow down the touring pace and if we are lucky time wise, go to for a meal at The Beach Club Resort and then walk to Epcot.
ENJOY!

THE MAGIC HAPPENS!!!!
:jester: :jester: :jester:

WDW onsite1977,1987,1989,1990,1992,1993,1995,1997,1998,

How would you go from CR to MGM? I was thinking about going by monorail from CR to Epcot, then boat to MGM? Is this a waste of time? Would a bus be better?

Originally posted by MissippippiMickey
How would you go from CR to MGM? I was thinking about going by monorail from CR to Epcot, then boat to MGM? Is this a waste of time? Would a bus be better?

Go for it.. that is if you don't mind waiting for the monorail to TTC. walking down one ramp & up the other to change monorails, then wait for another monorail, go to epcot, stand in line tor the turnstiles & security checks to get into Epcot, then walk all the way through through Future World, then wait for the 11am rope drop to get into World Showcase, walk through Canada & Uk to get to the International Gateway, get your hand stamped for re-entry to MGM then wait for the next boat to MGM.

Or get on the direct bus from CR to MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter