Boardwalk Villas decor

Wow..I'm excited to see the pictures here. Thanks to the original poster for sharing! We arrive in 12 days to a 2 bedroom standard and a standard view studio. I wonder if all the refurbishments have been complete on the standard rooms. Wondering where my little just turned 3 yr old granddaughter will sleep (she'll be on the studio side of 2 bedroom with her parents). Is the Murphy bed up high? She just went into a toddler bed (her crib with the side off) so far without a bed rail. We were going to put her in the sofa bed but this might be a good option. I will try to share some photos when we return. Thanks again!

Wow..I'm excited to see the pictures here. Thanks to the original poster for sharing! We arrive in 12 days to a 2 bedroom standard and a standard view studio. I wonder if all the refurbishments have been complete on the standard rooms. Wondering where my little just turned 3 yr old granddaughter will sleep (she'll be on the studio side of 2 bedroom with her parents). Is the Murphy bed up high? She just went into a toddler bed (her crib with the side off) so far without a bed rail. We were going to put her in the sofa bed but this might be a good option. I will try to share some photos when we return. Thanks again!

They still have a way to go. They are working on the 5th floor, which is the top floor. Floors 1 to 4 still need done, they don't expect completion until the fall. You can put in a request for a refurbished room, contact member services.

That made me laugh! A very distinct image of a darkly paneled room in Hershey PA came to mind immediately! The best part was the view...of a pony behind the hotel.
Just curious where in Hershey PA.?

The bureau is a mistake in my opinion. Not the best use of space, especially with wasted space above it. The countertop should be different color. White countertop with white cabinets is a no-no![/QUOT
I read that white on white/monochrome is the thing to do!

If you get a refurbished room please post pictures!!! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for posting! Just wondering if you recall... Did the refrigerator have a freezer section?

If you get a refurbished room please post pictures!!! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks so much! I did email to request 5th floor refurbished rooms. We'll see what happens. I will be sure to post if we are staying in one.

Does anyone know if they included drawers under the bed? I believe that is the case at the new studios at the Polynesian.

I freely admit that we purchased BWV as our Epcot area resort solely based upon the lower point requirements for standard units. The clown pool has grown on me and we enjoy our stays there especially during F&W. However, I am not a big fan of the resort's execution of what could be a wonderful interpretation of the theme. The rehab's design is blah and non-descript imo.

Am I the only one who is alarmed by the coffee table? That design, with the sharp points, is an accident waiting to happen with kids running in the units.

I freely admit that we purchased BWV as our Epcot area resort solely based upon the lower point requirements for standard units. The clown pool has grown on me and we enjoy our stays there especially during F&W. However, I am not a big fan of the resort's execution of what could be a wonderful interpretation of the theme. The rehab's design is blah and non-descript imo.

Am I the only one who is alarmed by the coffee table? That design, with the sharp points, is an accident waiting to happen with kids running in the units.
I'm just so happy that there IS a coffee table. We have been packing one in our checked luggage for years! -- Suzanne

I'm just so happy that there IS a coffee table. We have been packing one in our checked luggage for years! -- Suzanne

I am happy for the coffee table also, although I do agree the edges look sharp if you have little ones running around. Hoping we are able to get into a refurbished unit this trip-if not, there is always a chance in the fall ;)

In all the times I have looked at the pictures on this thread, I can't believe I just now realized Dumbo is in the murphy bed. Adorable!

In all the times I have looked at the pictures on this thread, I can't believe I just now realized Dumbo is in the murphy bed. Adorable!

I think that they are using the same design on all of the fold down beds at all of the resorts.

:earsboy: Bill

facebook twitter