boardwalk villa request

skaiss77

Earning My Ears
We are booking a two bedroom standard view room at BWV. We are requesting first floor because with strollers and little children we would rather not deal with the elevator. How many first floor two bedrooms are there? What are our chances?
Stephen

I would think you would have a good chance because more people request upper floor for view. You will be able to get to the pools, boardwalk & bus stop without an elevator but the lobby is on the second floor.

I might be wrong, but isn't the pool on the workout room and store level which is one level down from the front entrance and lobby level, and you go out the front lobby doors to get to the bus stop? If I'm right, you might get stuck using the elevators anyway.

I might be wrong, but isn't the pool on the workout room and store level which is one level down from the front entrance and lobby level, and you go out the front lobby doors to get to the bus stop? If I'm right, you might get stuck using the elevators anyway.
Well, they could walk around to the front of the building to get to the bus stop and avoid the elevator from a 1st fl room, but it could be quite a walk depending on where the room is located. IMO it would be a lot easier to just take the elevator

There is an exit on the first floor on the corner next to the pond (near room 1123). You can walk out there and right to the bus stop, there's a walkway. When we had a third floor room in that area, we used the steps to go down to the first floor to use that exit to go to the bus stop & parking lot. No need to go up through the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter