BLT: The Good, the Bad, the It Could Have Been Worse! DAY TWO

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
A beautiful, sunny day! We ate breakfast in the villa and headed out to the MK. Kids wanted to ride the monorail, and it pulled up as we arrived. Got to MK in time to see the opening ceremonies, something none of us had seen before. DH and I took all the tickets and headed for Buzz Lightyear to get FP's while the others rented a stroller. Our tickets worked fine, but theirs had been demagnetized somehow. Finally got that taken care of, and we hit the standby line for Buzz. Saw Chip and Dale with no line after that, so we all got autographs and pictures, then headed for the Laugh Floor. It was a small audience, so both kids and my DH got picked on, which the kids found enormously funny! On to the TTA, then back to Buzz to use our FP's. Which I realize had fallen out of my pocket. Along with my camera :worried:. While the others did BL again, I frantically searched for my camera that apparently fell out at the Laugh Floor, but it had not been turned in. I was sick over it – not so much the camera itself, but the SD card with 2 years of family photos. But it could have been worse – my DD was taking tons of photos and she could share with me when we got home :). We ate lunch at Cosmic Rays, one of our faves, hit a few more attractions, then DH and I headed back to the villa while the others hit Fantasyland. Stopped at lost and found on the way out – still no camera. Dinner that night was at Whispering Canyon, which the kids voted as their favorite place of the whole trip. We had a fabulous meal, and the kids loved the boat ride to and from the WL. It was a pretty night, so we decided to let the kids stay up late and went up to the Top of the World for drinks and fireworks. Got a table right by the window! Tomorrow: Epcot. Favorite park of DH and I. Things are looking up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter