Black Friday Buddies 2011 Unite!

There is one thing the men are good at on bf. If your only grabbing a couple items and already know what your getting....stick them in the check out line, grab your stuff and by time you get back to the check out you'll be almost at the register:thumbsup2

Anyone know if the Disneystore.com runs specials for BF? I can't remember if they did last year or not.

TIA

I don't remember if DS.com had BF specials, but they had a Cyber Monday discount. If I recall, they had free shipping, too! I took advantage of the CM discount and bought several Dooney & Bourke items.

Count me in for BF shopping! Not sure what I have to get yet, but DD is starting college this fall and because of tuition, I'll be pinching pennies. DS & his wife are purchasing their first home soon and will probably need something for their new home.

I'm in!

I am really excited for this year. I already got some stuff at both Target and Kmart's clearance.

My daughter wants Lalaloopsies, so I will be on the look out for them.

:goodvibes

Okay, this thread is getting me excited. :santa: I was kinda Bah-Humbug :confused3 about BF after last year and was thinking I would go by myself this year. But you guys have me looking forward to going with my sister and step-mother. I have been trying to score some toys for my great nephews, but haven't seen anything I wanted to buy at the Target clearance sale. I guess I will be at Walmart at mid-night again. My DD14 went with me last year and decided she will never do that again! LOL:rotfl2: Works for me, because I can't shop for her if she's with me.;)

Okay, this thread is getting me excited. :santa: I was kinda Bah-Humbug :confused3 about BF after last year and was thinking I would go by myself this year. But you guys have me looking forward to going with my sister and step-mother. I have been trying to score some toys for my great nephews, but haven't seen anything I wanted to buy at the Target clearance sale. I guess I will be at Walmart at mid-night again. My DD14 went with me last year and decided she will never do that again! LOL:rotfl2: Works for me, because I can't shop for her if she's with me.;)

This is one reason I don't like people to go with me on BF. Because if there is something I plan on buying for them, I can't because their with me.

I think I have pretty much finished my shopping list, but I need some ideas on what to get my dad. He is so hard to buy for it's not even funny.
Any ideas?? He doesn't like computers or anything technology related. Doesn't read books. Doesn't know how to use or want a dvd player.
I hate getting him the same thing every year, a pair of shoes or coat and lowes giftcards. I was thinking of getting him flatscreen tv, even though he has no interest in them either. I really hate buying for him at christmas:lmao:

I'm in! BF is my favorite day of the year :) Although I don't think I'm looking for much this year....Both DS and DH want iPad's, so hopefully someone has them discounted or with a gift card. And I need to upgrade DS's board game collection. He's outgrown kid games and Jr. versions, so I'll be looking for regular classics (Monopoly, Clue, etc). Additionally, we always pick up cheap DVD's on BF.

What kind of giftcards do you buy to go with the Nook Color? I am getting the Nook Color for my mom for christmas (before bf) but wondering what kind of giftcards go with it??

I think I have pretty much finished my shopping list, but I need some ideas on what to get my dad. He is so hard to buy for it's not even funny.
Any ideas?? He doesn't like computers or anything technology related. Doesn't read books. Doesn't know how to use or want a dvd player.
I hate getting him the same thing every year, a pair of shoes or coat and lowes giftcards. I was thinking of getting him flatscreen tv, even though he has no interest in them either. I really hate buying for him at christmas:lmao:

Does he drink coffee? How about a Keurig. My DH loves his.

Does he drink coffee? How about a Keurig. My DH loves his.

We already have one of these. And a Bunn coffee maker. He does like coffee, so I have him 2 gift cards for Starbucks ($10 each). Maybe I will buy him some coffee as well. I know he like coffee at work. And my mom got us two coffee mugs off qvc where the coffee stays hot for over 4 hours and doesn't spill. Maybe I can get him one of those. He just has no interest in anything. It's horrible.

Nook Color is the "order before it airs" special value on QVC today... Retail value in store approx $450; Special QVC price total of $279 (normal $300), Easy Pay - 4 pmts of $69.99.

I can't find it anywhere on there. But the nook color on Barnes and noble and Staples is $249.

I can't find it anywhere on there. But the nook color on Barnes and noble and Staples is $249.

It was a banner at the top that says something about advanced purchase. Sounds like the deal is better on B&N and staples.

Love black friday. I go every year with my cousin. Last year the kids helped. Last year went to walmart at midnight. Got what we needed we all met up back at home and planned the rest of the day. It was fun now my daughter wants to go every year (My son not so much).

I always find something to get. Last year I got the sandwich makers and my teenage cousin loved it. (one of the best 3 dollar gifts ever)

It was a banner at the top that says something about advanced purchase. Sounds like the deal is better on B&N and staples.

It is supposed to be the TSV starting at midnight tonight and it includes a cover and some digital magazines.

Anyone heard any rumors yet? I haven't seen anything. Usually we see at least one ad by now - Half Price Books; Harbor Freight. I know not the most exciting but once the first ad is posted others soon follow close behind. I finished school shopping so now I am ready to really dive into Christmas shopping.

Anyone heard any rumors yet? I haven't seen anything. Usually we see at least one ad by now - Half Price Books; Harbor Freight. I know not the most exciting but once the first ad is posted others soon follow close behind. I finished school shopping so now I am ready to really dive into Christmas shopping.

Off Topic... But, read part of your tag line, and I'm the proud mom to 2 adoptive blessings.

I am in! I love BF shopping - even though this is a tough year and we aren't doing many gifts. I have started budgeting by buying gift cards every pay day from Plasticjungle.com. I always, for example, buy stocking stuffers and teacher hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works on BF. Plastic Jungle has the B&BW gift cards 12% off. I usually hit up all the same stores, so I know what cards to pre-buy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!