Birthday Dinner Recommendations for 11 Yrd old?

Playgrnd

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

My daughter turns 11 on Dec 26th (Universal Arrival Day). We will spending the day at both parks (IoA and Studios) and will be taken in the BlueMan group later that night. Looking for dinner/restaurant recommendations to celebrate her Birthday. Kindly let me know if we also need to book in advance.

Thanks everyone!

Do you just have the one park day? If so, I’d maximize park time and not try and squeeze in a sit down dinner (unless you’ve done Universal before). If this is your first visit and you only have one day, I’d just do counter service. Three Broomsticks if she’s a HP fan. Thunderfall Terrace if she isn’t a big HP fan.
If you will be spending more days in Universal and she really wants to lose park time for dinner, Cowfish or Toothsome. But, check with her if she wants her special meal that day or if she’d rather eat quickly and keep riding. :)
If you want to do lunch vs dinner, getting out of the mob is nice though even though you lose some ride time. How about Mythos for lunch?
ETA- reread yours and it sounds like you have more park days. 🤗 But, I’d still see what the birthday girl prefers.

Well, I turn 52 next weekend and I plan to celebrate by going to Toothsome and indulging in their birthday cake milkshake. My son is 11 and couldn't be more excited about it if it were his own birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter