Biggest Loser show chit-chat

I had to DVR the show and watch it later. I hate the whole build to drama and break for commercial garbage.

I'm glad Koli won the at home prize but in reality he was the biggest loser (53.35%) and not Mike (50.19%).

Mike did do a great job, though I have no idea what he was thinking with that hideous belt buckle, but it feels like a let down when the person who does the best doesn't actually win. It's like handing the gold medal to the second finisher.

Seriously about that belt buckle!! Is he a pirate now??:laughing:

I was surprised at how good Ashely and Mike looked! Remember at the beginning they kept showing them slacking off?

We missed the first hour...will have to catch up on that.

Are Mike and Ashley dating?

great show last night.

Melissa was a witchy as ever though. Karma will not be her friend.

I think Michael will have ups and downs, by the way he was standing his knee is not going to hold out forever.
Ashley and her mom looked amazing!!

Not sure if Michael and Ash are a couple but he sure was oogling her.
Steph was way awesome looking too!! Her and Sam make a great couple.

Ok, so I finally have time to post up my thoughts about last nights finale.

Most of the contestants looked AWESOME. Some did not seem to have changed much. I did miss a few minutes, missed the twins weighing in and Miggy.

Melissa-well as someone said, karma will bite her in the butt I think. "It was never about the money for us" Oh what a bunch of malarkey. You can tell she's a lawyer:rolleyes:

Sherry-WOW she looked super! As did Darrell. Crazy O'Neal looked really nice too.

Is it just me or does Koli seem a bit :crazy: He had an impressive weight loss, absolutely, but he just seems wacky to me.

As for the final three, they all looked AMAZING!!! Yeah, that belt buckle, did he win the rodeo or something??:lmao: When he had the rose, I thought it was going to be for Ashley. They didn't say anything about dating, so I wonder if maybe they aren't/weren't. I think maybe Daris was sweet on her, but Michael got her first:confused3 Just basing this on his behavior. How cute that Daris brought his girlfriend, I am glad for him.
Ashley and Michael do have more weight to lose, and I hope that they succeed.

And how about Shay and Subway?? Run a marathon with Jared, double your money from $52000 to $104000? You know it!!

DD wants to know when the next season starts, I told her it will be a few months (probably like 4). We are going to pass on Jillians show, its on too late for her to watch anyway.

Ok, so I finally have time to post up my thoughts about last nights finale.

Most of the contestants looked AWESOME. Some did not seem to have changed much. I did miss a few minutes, missed the twins weighing in and Miggy.

Melissa-well as someone said, karma will bite her in the butt I think. "It was never about the money for us" Oh what a bunch of malarkey. You can tell she's a lawyer:rolleyes:

Hey, hey!!! Some of us are pretty nice!!! :lmao: Her remark was so one up-manship" Bob's response was nicely tactful. Considering it was a live show, that could have been colorful... I have to say though, her haircut was fabulous on her. Even if I don't want to like anything about her.

Sherry-WOW she looked super! As did Darrell. Crazy O'Neal looked really nice too.

Ditto on the wows. I was so impressed with Darrell and Sherry. Heck, I was impressed with everyone!!

Is it just me or does Koli seem a bit :crazy: He had an impressive weight loss, absolutely, but he just seems wacky to me.

I thought he seemed almost shy. :confused3 But who the heck vetted his pants or Michael's belt and shirt????

As for the final three, they all looked AMAZING!!! Yeah, that belt buckle, did he win the rodeo or something??:lmao: When he had the rose, I thought it was going to be for Ashley. They didn't say anything about dating, so I wonder if maybe they aren't/weren't. I think maybe Daris was sweet on her, but Michael got her first:confused3 Just basing this on his behavior. How cute that Daris brought his girlfriend, I am glad for him.
Ashley and Michael do have more weight to lose, and I hope that they succeed.

And how about Shay and Subway?? Run a marathon with Jared, double your money from $52000 to $104000? You know it!!

DD wants to know when the next season starts, I told her it will be a few months (probably like 4). We are going to pass on Jillians show, its on too late for her to watch anyway.

All in all, it was a good season. I was happy for everyone in the final four - all seemed so intent on changing their lives, not just gunning for the money (as in certain other seasons). And that grin on Daris' face - what a wonderful thing to see!! I hope that they continue to be successful now that they have left the ranch. We'll watch Jillian's show - but I'll need to DVR it!!

Ok so Michael, Ashley and Bob were on Larry King last night.

Both Ashely and Michael state that they are not dating anyone, though Mike did tell Ash to call him.;)

So either they aren't dating or are doing a really good job on keeping it quiet.

Seriously about that belt buckle!! Is he a pirate now??:laughing:

:lmao: That is all I could think of was this when I was watching the DVR last night, jenn!

They didn't say anything about whether Mike and Ashley were dating but I thought that at the last week at the ranch that all the final three guys got to where they were acting like a bunch of bucks with one doe and vying for her attention. She is very pretty and has a great smile.

As one of the nice lawyers myself, ;) I have to agree with VernRDH that Melissa does give us a bad name. :rolleyes:

I felt bad for Koli. He was so focused on winning the grand prize that he had blinders on to everything else. I would feel horrible if I found out America didn't vote for me on live tv. Then to win the home prize, and actually lose the highest percentage of weight, but not win the grand prize would be a devastating blow. I think he still has some issues to work out and hope that he can keep the weight off.

All in all I thought it was a great season and can't wait until it starts again in the Fall. Hard to believe that the new contestants will be starting at the ranch next week!

I started a new thread for those of us who will be watching Jillian's new show. Hope to see you all there! http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=36782293&postcount=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter