Beta Signup For Ravenwoodcollege

Wow, that would be novel. :) Putting some thought into it before writing the code?
:P

Haha! Good one!

Krazy: Most graphics intense games looking for Beta testers require your pc info so they can determine if there are conflicts with certain software or if the trouble is with their software. No worries, they don't have access to anything but the software specs.

There is a link at the bottom of the page where you can email them for more information. Once you receive their reply, you will have a link to a different site (secured) where you can register and read loads of info and watch video clips and stuff!

I signed up for beta the day I received the email. Woot! Can't wait

My son and I are both on the waiting list! :) We are HUGE Harry Potter fans, so this should be lots of fun!

Thanks, Aengus - and I am on the waiting list as Peri

Is this something I should go through and do. I have never been asked to do such a thing when signing up for something. Any suggestions?

Performing a dxdiag isn't really too much of a big thing, Most games actually do this anyways while playing. For example, If you play "Pirates Online" and the game crashed it goes into a debug screen web page. This debug web page automatically captures your "Direct X Diagnostic (dxdiag)" information automatically so when you send in the debug report they can tell if your graphics card is supported by them. The dxdiag tool actually checks two aspects of your system (1) Video Card and (2) Sound Card. The online game company will capture this information to see if your video card and sound card can support their gaming system possibly before you signup for beta, if you don't meet their requirements they may have an automated process or script that checks the XML file to determine whether or not you meet their needs for a beta user. If you don't meet the video card and sound card requirements then you cannot be a beta tester, if you meet those requirements then they probably send the email saying your no a waiting list or can become a beta tester. Hopefully, Some of this information helps and running a "dxdiag" is pretty typical for online gaming companies...

omg i saw this site a while ago but i coud;t get the email thing to work now i have to wait a few weeks i am about toc ry

omg i saw this site a while ago but i coud;t get the email thing to work now i have to wait a few weeks i am about toc ry

The Beta sign up just opened on Thursday, so you did not miss anything. Click the link and signup.

Rather than starting a new thread, I'm sure the mods will help out by bumping this over to the non-Disney game side (TIA:thumbsup2 ).

I was wondering if anyone else is running around Ravenwood yet?

Rather than starting a new thread, I'm sure the mods will help out by bumping this over to the non-Disney game side (TIA:thumbsup2 ).

I was wondering if anyone else is running around Ravenwood yet?

Hey, Cat! I did the download yesterday afternoon and created my avatar. Her name is Fiona StarDust. heh No Mimi! Eeek! I did a few of the quests and failed miserably fighting the skeleton pirates...I'm not sure how to do much there, I really didn't spend much time exploring it yet. Let me know when you'll be there and maybe we can meet up and add each other.

hmmm how come I didnt get an email update on this @_@

Will have to check this out. and thanks for the bump cat

Let me know when you'll be there and maybe we can meet up and add each other.

Sounds fun and I'll let you know. Btw I'm Padric Firestalker and I was thrown in the School of Fire. In the meantime, if you have any questions just send me a PM and I'll try to help.

hmm, I tried to get to the site and I keep getting a certificate problem and an advisement not to continue on to the page. Anyone else have this problem?

hmm, I tried to get to the site and I keep getting a certificate problem and an advisement not to continue on to the page. Anyone else have this problem?

You will get that message if you're going to the first site. It is now located at: www.wizard101.com

Thanks, Cat! I will pm you when I have some time to play around there more. :)

Hi, I am Rowan DragonFlame,

Also in the school of fire.

Not sure what I am doing yet or how to talk to people.

Fly

Woot! Finally found out where this thread was posted :rotfl2:

Out has gotten his, you are in message - and I have not as yet- sigh:confused3

But I will keep an eye on my email and hope to join you soon!

ah ok, so I am awaiting an email then @_@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter