Beta Signup For Ravenwoodcollege

We never got a second email either-only the first that said the second one would be coming in a few weeks

Hi!

I didn't get the e-mail either. Can someone send the e-mail address that it came from, so I can put it in the "accept mail from this address"!! Flippin' AOL!!!:laughing:

Replying to myself and an FYI.

I sent them an e-mail and got this back very quickly!

""Hi there!

The second e-mail will be sent out as soon as it has been approved. This may take some time, but we are working through all of the requests as fast as possible. Just hang tight for now and keep an eye on your Inbox!

You can check out the confirmation email and https://www.wizard101.com for more details!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln
Ravenwood School of Magical Arts""

sniff. I haven't gotten the 2nd email either. I hope it comes soon. I'm knda excited about this one.

I went on it this morning. There are soem fun things there. I only had about a half hour, but I will play around some more with it. I don't quite get the dueling and stuff yet, but I only played for a short time. I am Fallon Dream Weaver. I don't really like my name, but I didn't want to spend a million years flipping through all the approved titles.

wonder why i didnt get an email

am I not worthy @_@

that was a rhetorical question, please keep your answers to yourelves!!!

Don't feel bad Aengus - I haven't gotten mine either :confused3

I plan to pull the "Mom Card" and see what I can do :rotfl2:

am I not worthy @_@

Oh there are so many ways to answer this. hehe. The list is too long. It would slow down the boards. hehe

am I not worthy @_@

Heh. I haven't gotten mine yet either. But with me already playing Gaia and SW, I really don't know how much time I'll have to play this.

Aengus is in good company, then. I've been waiting for the second email, too. But since I'm trying out two new worlds, I'm not sure how much time I'm going to devote to this.

And the foodies over on the Restaurants board spontaneously made a book club, so that's going to take some of my time, too. LOL!

I never got an email either and I signed up right after the thread was posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter