best or worst experience

My best experience in the parks is just being there. It is so magical! Making memories!! The worst experience is leaving!!!!!!!!

I don't have a worst experience (other then being forced to go home).

But my best experience (or one of them anyway) would have to be getting picked for the Indiana Jones show on my birthday last year. It was awsome!

The best was when Hercules carried around my 9 month old DD and made such a fuss about her! We still talk about it 5 years later.

The worst was was the same trip when DD6 got a migraine (didn't know what it was at the time being her first one) and still making her go to Planet Hollywood for dinner. She threw up all over the table and waiter!!!

My worst was probably when my husband was too sick to leave the condo the whole time we were at WDW, and I took the kids (7&8) to the parks by myself. I hated that I have all these pictures and memories, and he hasn't a clue about what we experienced since he'd never been to any other park besides MK.

Oh, and Stitch. That was pretty awful.

My best experience:

Bringing DD to WDW for the first time. I had grown up going to WDW and was pretty sick of it by the time I was a teenager. WHen Universal opened I couldn't have been happier. I took a few years off from Disney, but when I brought my daughter there when she was 4, I fell in love with it again. Seeing it again through her eyes made me realize what a wonderul, magical place it is. I love the family atmosphere, that it caters to all ages, I love those wacky, comedic bus drivers and other personel. Where else can you go and get all that? :love:

My worst experience: Well, I would just say I have pet peeves about certain things, like line cutters, people who think they have the right of way for some reason at the park, parents who scream at their kids at the happiest place on Earth, etc. :rolleyes1

Why did you ask this question on so many boards here?:confused3

So far I've seen you've asked this question on:
Theme Parks
Resorts
Dining
Transportation
Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Disneyland
California Attractions.....

.....and etc.

Best was when we took our 2 nieces for their first trip and were in the waiting area for Country Bears. This fantastic CM Rodney came up to my older niece and had her help him wake up the bears, gave her a special certificate and dream fast passes, we were the only ones that got to sit in the front row....I was crying it was so sweet.

Worst moment was when DH and I were trying to stake out a plan for MK and I said lets skip Fantasyland because it is super busy right now, we will go back later when the kids are in bed. Well this woman in front of us must have heard me and said, If you dont want to see kids dont come to WDW. DH told her to turn around and mind her own business. I was not saying we did not like kids I was saying that FL was too busy right now so we could go back later that night when the park slows down. DH knew what I meant but obviously this snoopy lady had no clue.

Worst was when we planned a day that we'd hop from EPCOT to MK. We parked at EPCOT and took the monorail to MK where we found out we made a stupid mistake and were off by one day on the blackout dates for our Seasonal passes. Our mistake so since we were sent to the guest relations window when our passes were rejected (we still didn't realize why) when we learned of our mistake I asked for the parking fee back. We were told we'd have to get it at EPCOT since our car was there.

Best on the same day when we got to guest relations at EPCOT and I told the CM what happened he comped us for the day at EPCOT. :cheer2:

Why did you ask this question on so many boards here?:confused3

So far I've seen you've asked this question on:
Theme Parks
Resorts
Dining
Transportation
Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Disneyland

California Attractions.....

.....and etc.

Why does anyone post things anywhere?? Because they want to...you dont have to answer them

My best memory from WDW is spending 10 days there alone with my hubby on our Disneymoon! It was the first alone trip we took to the world and all of the memories we made get my through this very long drought!

The worst memory I have at the world happend at EPCOT when my mother called to check in on my grandparents only to learn my grandfather had had another heart attack. We were very fortunate that he pulled thru with flying colors, but it was a memory I wish I didn't have.

Our best time there was probably the first time we stayed on property. We spent two days exploring the various resorts and had a blast.

The worst time is whenever the seagulls decide to poop on me. It's happened to me on three occasions, three trips in a row! :scared1: It's like they know me by sight or something.

I've moved this over to the Theme Park community board .. it's a better fit here!

Thanks,

Knox

Hmmm... worst? IDK if I have one... maybe being scared of the Haunted Mansion? lol I was only 4...

But my best Disney memory was my first time in the park. It was my 4th birthday (1982!) My family went with my aunt's family. I still remember it 30 years later! I remember sitting on the curb with my cousin waiting for the parade to start and swimming in the pool with the blow up dumbo toys my aunt bought us! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter