Best Meal in the Parks

Cindy & Mickey

Earning My Ears
We're headed for DL next weekend. What's the best meal (suitable for a family of all ages) at both parks (DL and DCA). Any restaurants downright unique (such as Epcot's Norweigan Restuarant).

Here are my favorites at Disneyland, haven't been to DCA so can't say there:

<b>Breakfast</b>: River Belle Terrace, anything with pancakes. Those pancakes are delicious!!! :) And the scenery can't be beat! :)

<b>Lunch</b>: Blue Bayou (unique), either the Monte Cristo Sandwich or their chicken ceasar salad. The salad is light and refreshing, the sandwich is delicious!

<b>Dinner</b>: Again, Blue Bayou. As for what to eat, depends on what's on the menu at the time. The prime rib is pretty good, and we had a really good beef diane last time, but the diane was the special of the night.

A few other places that I think are pretty good are the French Market for something a bit faster for lunch or dinner, Bengal BBQ again for a fast lunch or snack (I love their chicken, DH likes their beef), and Rocket Rods Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.

River Belle Terrace for breakfast
Blue Bayou for dinner (BEST themed restaurant on any Disney property, anywhere)
Storyteller Cafe at the Grand Californian
Goofy's Kitchen at Disneyland Hotel for brunch
Avalon Cove at DCA - pricey but wonderful, we had a great meal there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter