Best CS Breakfast?

jeniamt

DIS Veteran
Keeping free dining in mind, I would love to hear your opinions on the best Counter Service Breakfasts in the parks or resorts. We are staying at the Poly and would probably not venture to any of the other resorts unless they are on the monorail. Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

Probably our favorite is the Tonga toast w/bacon at Capn Cooks at the Poly The breakfast burrito @ Contempo Cafe is good too. Anything pastry-wise at Starring rolls at the studios is a stop we make every trip.

Most of the parks have a bakery that have really good breakfast items. Main Street Bakery in MK, Starring Rolls in DHS, I can't remember the others but I know they are there. My DH LOVES Ray's at MK though so we usually end up there at least once or twice :rolleyes:

We really loved Main Street Bakery!!

We got a ham & Cheese crossiant that was heaaaven. Plus we got a drink and a pastry. Have you seen the size of their pastries? HUUGE! We left feeling very full & it was quick!

Although it is not on the monorail, Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD has our favorite CS breakfast. Awesome, gourmet stuff and HUGE portions. We are making a special trip over there in January, even though it's out of our way, just b/c we have been craving the french toast....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter