Best coffee at Disney?

Another vote for Kona. DH & myself rode the monorail every morning just to get a cup of coffee to start our day. You won't be disappointed!
:surfweb:

another coffee lover here!! Thank God we stayed at Poly - I would get up early before my family and stroll to Kona for my café every morning. The coffee is great.

My top three
Kona
Spoodles - pressed pot
and Boma - I agree with the previous post about Boma's being a little strong. But good!!

Swan and Dolphin have very good coffee.. happy I am staying there this Sept.

I am a huge coffee snob (hate Starbucks...if I want espresso I will buy espresso...lol...just not a fan of Dark Roast) and Disney is pretty pathetic where coffee comes in. But they have gotten better over the years after all the complaints about Nescafe by offering more specialty choices in many restaurants.

Honestly...I recommend you get a Coffee Pot in you room and bring your own beans and grinder. But if you cannot do that there are some nice choice, all of which have been mentioned so far in this thread.

Boma's Kenya AA+ French press is the best cup of coffee I have had at Disney...very well made and good beans.

I have not tried the Kona French press at Kona Cafe, but I am sure it is good. The Poly stopped serving Kona exclusively a few years ago and started serving Nescafe too (they were the last holdout) , but at least they still had Kona in Kona Cafe. But now with the Kona French press I am guessing that is the only way to get it when dining there now and the regular coffee is now Nescafe. But I don't really know.

They appear to serve Organic coffee at the Wave, so that is probably good.

Unfortunately, the last couple times we went I could not find a decent cup in any of the parks, that is why I highly recommend you brew your own in your room in the morning.

Kona coffee hands down!

Here is a list of the known 'real' coffee at Disney..

http://allears.net/din/coffee.htm

it's not complete but it's a decent list!

Wow...if that is true, they have gotten ALOT better than I thought. In 2003 Disney was a Nescafe wasteland. But I guess I don't recall having too many issues the last 2 trips, one stay at the Poly and last year at the Pop where I brought my own coffee. I will bring Kona with me the trip this August too.

I hate to say it, but after drinking the Nescafe so many times at WDW, I've actually gotten used to the taste!

We always bring our own Starbucks with us to brew in the room.

I hate to say it, but after drinking the Nescafe so many times at WDW, I've actually gotten used to the taste!

Don't ever try it in a value resort...you will never want Nescafe again. But when the nicer restaurants were forced to use it, they seemed to be able to make it palatable.

The problem with the Nes-crap-ee is that it starts off as a syrup instead of grounds. I know someone who works for Nestle and it is kind of sick.

I can't say if all Nescafe starts as a syrup but all of those automated machines you see do.

If you are staying at the Swan & Dolphin there is Starbucks in your room every morning. If you give the maid a good tip on your first day and leave a little friendly note asking for more than the 2 packets they usually use you will have a windfall of Starbucks goodness your second morning :thumbsup2

I am a HUGE Starbucks fanatic, but I cannot drink regular coffee. I only order the hot Espresso or the Frappuccino.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter