Best CLE to MCO?

Which airline?
I usually book as soon as fares are released. We generally fly non-stop CAK to MCO. We fly AirTran. If the price drops, you can call for a credit to your account to be used for purchase at a later date. The credit is only good 1 year from original booking date. We travel to FL twice a year and don't have trouble spending the credit. The credit can also be used to pay baggage fees or seat upgrades.

Our Dec. 2011 trip was booked at $124. each way. Till it came time for the trip, I had the tickets down to $89. each way.

If you don't already use Yapta.com you may want to go to their website and sign up. They track your flights for you and send an email when the price drops.

If you can get a credit should the price drop, I'd go ahead and book.

Do you have to fly out of CLE? We have used CAK, PIT, and CMH to find cheaper flights than CLE.

We go in September a lot and I have never paid more than $220 rt. That's on Airtran out of CAK though. We are flying United out of Dulles in a couple of weeks and I got non-stop both ways for three of us for a total of $632. I think though lately the prices have not been coming down very much, so if you're comfortable with that, I'd say book it. I hear that it's cheaper to wait until Tuesdays for some reason, don't remember why. Good luck!

We also fly out of CAK as AirTran has the best prices and flight options for MCO. For our December trip, in addition to CAK, we're looking at PIT and CMH to see who has the best price and flight availability.

We're only 15 minutes from CLE but we make the 45 minute drive to CAK because AirTran has better flight options and more competitive pricing than anything out of CLE. Plus, it's very easy to get into and out of CAK and parking is a breeze! :cool1:

I'd encourage you to check out CAK and AirTran as you might find a much better price than what you're paying to fly out of CLE.

Have a magical day!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BUY IT.

That is very very high. I would looke at other airports. We even flew into Tampa and paid $138 rt in Feb. BTW Tampa airport is so easy to get to. It take 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to Disney. Its a straight shot to Disney on I-4. Think it takes you 35 minutes to get from MCO to Disney so to go from Tampa to Disney it will only take you a extra 40 minute drive. The tampa airport is much calmer than orlando. We returned the rental car, stoped at the bathroom, checked in at the ticket counter and got through security in 22 minutes!

I would also look into airfares out of CAK. Airtran has some great fares.

What are your travel dates.

Plus in late June SWA will have their birthday sale. So I would wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!