Best Breakfast Buffet

jjhardy

Mouseketeer
What is the best breakfast buffet? We're thinking of adding one in at the end of the vacation but don't know which one.

TIA

In a Park - Crystal Palace.

In a Resort - coin toss between Boma and 1900 Park Fare.

Off property - Solaris in the Marriott World Center.

In park - Its a toss between Crystal Palace and Donald's Safari Breakfast

At Resorts - Chef Mickey's

In a park, I agree it's Crystal Palace.

In a resort, DH and I would say Boma, but DD10 would probably say Chef Mickey's.

:sunny:

I am def putting my vote in for Crystal palace in a park and if its a resort you are looking for, i would say Chef Mickey's but resort wise that is the only one I have been to

Best food for me is the puffed french toast at Crystal Palace and the fact that they have the omlet stataion and I saw on a dining review they will make chocolate chip pancakes.

Boma hands down is my favorite buffet. But there are no characters if this is a factor.

No clue since we've never done one BUT we are doing Crystal Palace and Tusker House next week!

DH would be happy with no characters. He said he will be character mealed out by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter