Benefits as a College Program Participant

Do we get any discounts on green fees at the golf courses on property? Thanks!

Yes, there is a CM discount on green fees ~ Different fees depending upon the time of day (ie, before 1, after 1). The CM may bring up to 3 additional guests at the discounted rate.

I'm not the greatest golfer but I definitely enjoy it. I was checkin out the courses online the other day and they're freakin gorgeous! They sure do look like tough though.. haha. Anyone else have any idea about a discount on green fees at the golf courses??

$45 before 1 PM and $30 after 1 PM. You can bring up to three guests with you at that price point.

Does anyone know if they typically offer the dining promotion for cast members in the fall? My fiance will be coming the first week of november and I think it would be better and easier if we could include a dining plan. especially if its discounted!:cool1:

Does anyone know if they typically offer the dining promotion for cast members in the fall? My fiance will be coming the first week of november and I think it would be better and easier if we could include a dining plan. especially if its discounted!:cool1:

Right now they are offering the dining promotion in August. I haven't heard of anything other promotions in the fall yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter