Beetlejuice's Graveyard Mash Up - DIS Universal Hall of Fame

Should Beetlejuice's Graveyard Mash Up be in The DIS Universal Hall of Fame?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Please help us by voting and let us know below how you voted!

When I was there in January, the singing was much better than it was in the video. I don't know if it's a combination the heat and knowing they are getting let go soon is giving the cast the "don't care" attitude you saw. I enjoyed the show enough I saw it twice during my trip.

I'm judging HOF worthiness based on all the variations of the show not just the current incarnation. As someone a little older than most of you, several of the songs his a nostalgia note.

Craig I know you think its horrible but....I think it deserves to be in.....Frankenstein singing Frankies girl??? Does it get better than that? Lol

I remember seeing a show in Universal called "Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue" and at that time, I thought of it as a horrible show. It was so bad, we almost left, but decided to endure it.

Seeing the video you guys showed on the podcast today was more than enough for me to vote no.

Fun fact, a 19 year old Wayne Brady worked here as Dracula back in the day.
He also did other stuff in the park. There used to be a street show with the Ghostbusters and they sang and dance on the street.

Although I've enjoyed the previous incarnation of this show...is it hall of fame worthy? IMHO No. I had not seen the new mashup until your video and that just cements my decision. ....a HUGE NO from me. It was horrible.

I felt I had to watch this show before it is axed so we watched it on our most recent visit late September.

I was made to regret my decision within minutes of the singing starting, people were actually walking out of the stadium. The most annoying thing about this show is Beetlejuice is actually really funny I think. He's a really fun part of the show. The singing however is god awful!

I've seen this show lots of times but after watching it in September I don't think it deserves a place in the hall of fame.

Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue has had a long run and the show has been good, to not so good over time. Looks like the longer it has been around, the more its glitter has tarnished. The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle Show didn’t last two years and probably never was as entertaining as BGR but Rock & Bullwinkle would get a YES vote from me. For now I’m giving BGR a NO, but 10 years from now it probably will be a yes.

G’day

III

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter