Been working on my website - need comments

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Ok, I just spent the last two afternoons working on improvements to my website. I'm trying to make it easier to navigate and find recipes.

I have lots of work left to do but any comments would be helpful.

Thanks!

Disneyrecipes

Hi MargieJ! I've always thought your site was easy to navigate & find recipes. You've provided multiple ways in which to locate them - master list, by location, special categories . . .

I spent some time looking through the site, though, rather than just give a "suck up" answer. ;) I like the new additions! The 4th of July picnic menu was really neat! I found a couple recipes I hadn't seen before...(the Bengal recipes) Can I ask where they came from?

Also, I have a suggestion/request . . . . Would it be possible to mark new additions in your master list? Maybe for a period of a month or two? It's hard for me to tell which are new recipes (I've already saved most of them) because I keep them in separate folders: Magic Kingdom, AKL, Downtown Disney, etc. Then I need to go down the alphabetized list & switch back & forth between folders to see if I have a recipe, or just don't recognize it. :rolleyes:

Unless that's too much work, of course!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter