Beach Question

Stephieann

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>Oh no....he is M
I just returned from a trip to Panama City Beach and boy did we bring the sand back. We are going to be cruising next year and I was wondering about the beach. Are there showers and chaning areas off the ship at CC and Nassua so we can shower change and "DE-SAND"?

thanks
"sandy"
stephanie

Hi there! We are leaving Wednesday to go down to PC Beach for a few days...can't wait! Hope you enjoyed your visit.
As far as showers at CC and Nassau, I know there are some at CC. But for Nassau, that all depends on what you actually do there. I think there's a beach over at Paradise Island, but I'm not sure if there are showers there or not. Hopefully someone else can answer that for you. However, I do know that we did the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter, and they did have showers there, even though you're not in any sand, just salt water. I don't remember if there were any showers at the beach at Blue Lagoon either. HTH, and I would love to hear about your trip to PC! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!