Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I booked this in October using the fp but was too sick to eat anything :sick: so I have 2 questions? 1. Why pre-order just wondering? 2. If you don't show up or need to cancel that day are you charged like you are for regular ADR's? I'm thinking no since they don't have my charge card. Thanks!

I just booked my BoG FP+ on our MK day May 23rd. I was surprised to see the availability open up this early, sure glad I was checking daily as there were only two times left for that day!:thumbsup2

Has anyone been able to revise a reservation after booking it? I'm trying to move my ressie from 4/27 to 5/1 but the only option it gives it to change the time.
I know you may only have one lunch for the length of stay with FP+ and thought maybe this is why I can't switch?

I recently got an invitation through my email to dine for lunch at BOG. Be sure to look in your spam box for the invitation. I was able to skip the lines and go straight in and order. Good food btw

Who does the email with invite come from so I know what to look for? Thank you!

Has anyone been able to revise a reservation after booking it? I'm trying to move my ressie from 4/27 to 5/1 but the only option it gives it to change the time.
I know you may only have one lunch for the length of stay with FP+ and thought maybe this is why I can't switch?

Does 5/1 appear to be open to you? If you can go to the 5/1 date and try to make a reservation on that day, it will ask you to make a choice between 5/1 or 4/27, since you can't have two at once. If you can find a time on 5/1 that you want, go ahead and tell it to cancel the 4/27. You can do more than one lunch during the week - you just have to wait until the day after your first FP+, and then you can schedule another one if times are available on the day you want.

Who does the email with invite come from so I know what to look for? Thank you!

Just to be clear - an email invitation isn't necessary to make a FP+ at BoG. If you're staying onsite, just go to the website and enter your information and see if your dates are available.

how long is your trip? the system will only let you make FP+ for the 1st 7 days of a trip for some reason

We will be there from 5/23-6/2. That seems weird that you can't see the full length of your stay, especially since we are staying onsite, not that offsite guests should be any different. This is just an after thought and if I can't get one for the date that I want, then it really isn't a big deal. We do have dinner reservations for our first MK night, but thought that since we are doing QS on 5/30, why not try BOG lunch. I'll keep checking and if it doesn't show up before we leave, then I know to look for it for another trip. Thank you for the info.

We will be there from 5/23-6/2. That seems weird that you can't see the full length of your stay, especially since we are staying onsite, not that offsite guests should be any different. This is just an after thought and if I can't get one for the date that I want, then it really isn't a big deal. We do have dinner reservations for our first MK night, but thought that since we are doing QS on 5/30, why not try BOG lunch. I'll keep checking and if it doesn't show up before we leave, then I know to look for it for another trip. Thank you for the info.

I was told BOG Fastpass only opens per month so in April May opens, it's not by your length of stay :) I am waiting on a June 2 or 5 to open!

You will only be able to book for the first 7 days if your vacation initially.

It is reported that after day 1 the 8th day opens, on day 2 the 8th day opens, etc.

I just booked my BoG FP+ on our MK day May 23rd. I was surprised to see the availability open up this early, sure glad I was checking daily as there were only two times left for that day!:thumbsup2

I bet there were more times left. I was given only 2 times, didn't like either so I hit the back button and then I was given 2 more different times. Repeated until I got a time I was happy with.

I bet there were more times left. I was given only 2 times, didn't like either so I hit the back button and then I was given 2 more different times. Repeated until I got a time I was happy with.

thank you :goodvibes I just did the same and got a time i wanted :hyper:

Hi I'm looking for some help to get my be our guest fast pass. When I log on the site I do not have a option to pick any week besides now to April 8. My trip is May 3-10. There's no where for me to put my reservation number.

With the recent changes in FP+, will offisite guests now be able to get a FP+ for BOG? We're staying offsite in June and really want to eat lunch there. I don't want to get in line at 10:30am since we'd rather eat a late lunch.

You will only be able to book for the first 7 days if your vacation initially. It is reported that after day 1 the 8th day opens, on day 2 the 8th day opens, etc.

So. If staying 8 days, the 8th day will open exactly when? When you start your vacation? We actually wanted day 8 of our stay

So. If staying 8 days, the 8th day will open exactly when? When you start your vacation? We actually wanted day 8 of our stay

I'm in the same boat. I booked day 6 but I really want day 9. So, my understanding is that on my day 2 at Disney, BOG lunch fp will open up for my day 9.
Question - do I have to cancel my day 6 fp in order to book for day 9 when it becomes available? That makes me nervous since if there are no times left for my day 9 at that point, I don't want to loose my original fp.
Does anyone have experience with booking a second day fp and then cancelling the original one ?

When day 9 becomes available, check to see they have a time you want. If they do and you try to confirm it, it will ask you if you want to cancel your FP+ for day 6. If you like the time for day 9, confirm it, and day 6 will be cancelled. If you don't like the time for day 9, or there aren't any available, just don't confirm for day 9, and you can keep day 6.

When day 9 becomes available, check to see they have a time you want. If they do and you try to confirm it, it will ask you if you want to cancel your FP+ for day 6. If you like the time for day 9, confirm it, and day 6 will be cancelled. If you don't like the time for day 9, or there aren't any available, just don't confirm for day 9, and you can keep day 6.

That's perfect! Thanks so much for that information :)

With the recent changes in FP+, will offisite guests now be able to get a FP+ for BOG? We're staying offsite in June and really want to eat lunch there. I don't want to get in line at 10:30am since we'd rather eat a late lunch.

BOG FP+ is for Disney Resort Guests only. No way to know what form it will take in the future; for now they are restricting it to on site guests.

I know I have seen it on MDE which makes me think that at some point it may become a regular FP+ and will probably count in 3 per day. Just my opinion.

This is our situation as well. We really want BOG lunch FP+ on day 8 (Thursday, August 21st). So does this mean we will have to check on day 2 while we are there (Friday, August 15th), and just pray that there are some slots available for that day 8?

Just made my fastpass reservations for BOG lunch last week in May :goodvibes. I didnt think my time was going to open up until April 15th but went on there to check and there it was ready for me to make selections pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter