Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I just made a reservation for May 13, 2014. I have not received an email invitation so we'll see what happens. I did take a screen shot of my reservation. What I don't understand is why they would let you log in and make reservations only to tell you it's not valid. If they didn't want people doing this they could have sent an email with a code or something that is only valid for the one time reservation.

I booked a FP for BOG for a friend in February. She never received an email invite- I just used the web site listed above. She had no problems and walked right to the front of the line. I know many others who have used the link and also have had no problems with their reservations.

The site just opened for May and I was able to book for my trip. You can only book 1 reservation. I tried to book on Monday and Thursday and it wouldn't let me.

Oh this makes me SO HAPPY!! We are 2 for 3 then.... Will be there 3/24-4/1, and had 3 wishes... New Parade (check!) Be Our Guest F/P (check) and 7 Dwarves (will need a little luck from a fairy god mother I think on this one...)

I don't think I'm smart enough for this process....I log in and then am asked for my resort reservation number, which I thought was my 8 digit, number and letter reservation code. I can't find any other codes or such on my account. The computer program will not let me enter the letters, so it must be looking for something else? Any help for this possibly really obvious question is greatly appreciated!

When I logged in to select my dates...the final day of our trip is greyed out. I can't select 5/3, and I don't know why....help!.

I don't think I'm smart enough for this process....I log in and then am asked for my resort reservation number, which I thought was my 8 digit, number and letter reservation code. I can't find any other codes or such on my account. The computer program will not let me enter the letters, so it must be looking for something else? Any help for this possibly really obvious question is greatly appreciated!

Use your Magic Band confirmation #...it has 12 numbers, no letters

I didn't get an invite but it let me make a reservation - but the only problem is that it only shows half of my party. I am traveling with 2 other people - I can pull everyone up individually and book but if I log on for me I can only show one of the 2 people - the third persons time is off by 30 min. He can't get it until 30 min. after our last time frame.

If I make the reservation for 2 can you add the 3rd person at the window as with any other table service reservation? I am not pre-ordering my meal just a seating time.

Add me to the list of those who never received an email invite for BoG, and we ate there three times during our two week vacation in March. As noted, you can't hold two FP+ simultaneously. As soon as we had eaten there the firsti time, I logged on and could make anolther FP+ for a few days from then with no problem. And I never had to put in a reservation number. The site didn't ask me for one - only my Disney log-in information (username and password).

I had no problems getting in line at 10:30 and getting in BOG with no FP. So dont stress about it too much.

How are you guys seeing that far ahead? I can only FP selections for the next 7 days, starting on the current date. My trip starts on May 9. As of today (April 3), I can only see up to April 9.

I just got my FP+ for May 14th! I wasn't expecting them for another week or so, but lo and behold it was available! :thumbsup2

It's generally a month prior to your trip. We were there in January and it opened up for us to get a FP in December.

A small piece of advice...do the pre-order method. You can thank me later. :thumbsup2

I will and I do. I just made mine and my husbands anniversary lunch order :goodvibes

Try this link:https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx We booked our upcoming BOG ressie through that link for our upcoming trip. It does NOT use any of your FP+.

Thank you for the link! :worship:

I recently got an invitation through my email to dine for lunch at BOG. Be sure to look in your spam box for the invitation. I was able to skip the lines and go straight in and order. Good food btw

No email invite, but went ahead and made my FP+ selection today for 5/6! My DH had a question about the preordering of food...has anyone just made the FP+ selection and then closer to the date or day of changed to the order ahead choice?

Made ressie's for May 31st, was not expecting it at all, totally shocked when times to pick popped up.....:thumbsup2

Made ressie's for May 31st, was not expecting it at all, totally shocked when times to pick popped up.....:thumbsup2

I was looking for one for May 30th, but dates were only showing up until May 29th, is that because they are all out of FPs for 5/30 and 5/31? Should I keep checking for cancellations?

I was looking for one for May 30th, but dates were only showing up until May 29th, is that because they are all out of FPs for 5/30 and 5/31? Should I keep checking for cancellations?

how long is your trip? the system will only let you make FP+ for the 1st 7 days of a trip for some reason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter