BCV Pics...Link??

Here are some on the <a href="http://dvc.disney.go.com/disneyvacationclub/resorts/resortdescriptionindex?id=BeachClubVillasResort">DVC site.</a> Just select photo album from the menu on the left.

Enjoy!

Terry S,
Thanks for the great link to BCV Pictures. Bought 100 point add on site unseen. Now I know that I'm really glad we did. :D

oshun.... You are welcome, I know what you mean, I bought 600 pts sight unseen (besides seeing the BC and the area) so I was really glad when I saw those pictures.

WOW!!!!!!! Terry S - 600 Pts. !!!!!! I'm so envious of you.
Have a great trip at BCV in September neighbor. Thanks again for the link! :earseek:

Originally posted by Terry S
Here is a link to some excellent pictures that a dvc member took of the model. These are the best pictures I have seen yet of the inside. http://www.members.aol.com/suedvc/bcv.html

Thanks - glad you liked the pictures. The pictures Disney put on the website really didn't capture how pretty the units are. I'll be glad when we can tour the actual resort & see what the rest of it will look like!

Sue.... I am glad you posted to take the credit for these pictures. The link to them has shown up in quite a few posts here. It actually pushed some people over the edge to purchase at BCV. You are right, the ones on the DVC site were really disappointing. I was really glad once I saw your pics. Thanks again. I hope you didn't mind me putting the link in?

Originally posted by Terry S
Sue.... I am glad you posted to take the credit for these pictures. The link to them has shown up in quite a few posts here. It actually pushed some people over the edge to purchase at BCV. You are right, the ones on the DVC site were really disappointing. I was really glad once I saw your pics. Thanks again. I hope you didn't mind me putting the link in?

No - not at all. I took the pics specifically so anyone who might be interested could see them. Thank you for posting the link here - previously the link had only been on aol boards & on radp. I just don't get over here very often - I clicked on the thread thinking someone had some bcv pics, and had to laugh when I found the someone was me :jester:

I am thankful as well Sue. When we looked at the models, I walked around with my camera in my hand and didn't even think about taking any pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter