BBB opinions

It may depend on when and where you go. We were booked for bbb and then lunch in cinderellas castle and every little girl has some kind of princess dress on. Personally I think that if you discuss what she will be wearing before you go you should be fine.

Even if you are going straight to the castle for lunch after, if your daughter is not big on princess dresses then don't worry about it. My daughter LOVED to play dress up at home when she was little, but by age 6 or 7 didn't want to be seen out in public dressed that way. We went to BBB with her wearing a nice sundress, got the basic hair/makeup package, then went to our lunch. My daughter was perfectly happy in her non-scratchy, not-hot sundress, while many of the "princesses" were whining away :laughing: She still got lots of fuss from the servers, most commenting that she must have gone to the BBB. And I think our pictures look much nicer than they would have if she was in an ill-fitting princess dress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter